Life before || chapter 1

It's finally my 18th birthday. I have spent my whole day watching old o2l videos with my best friend Aliza. She loves them just like I do and we have always wanted to meet them more than anything. For me, especially kian.

But now, it's about time I shower and get dressed because my party guest should be arriving soon. I'm so exited because my mom said that this is the birthday I will always remember and that will always be special. I wonder what will make it special... Aliza always says 'what if she got O2l to come here?!' I know it would never happen but I always have that little hope inside of me.

Aliza runs home (she lives like two houses down from me) to get ready. When I get out of the shower she bursts through the door yelling to me.

"I rushed as fast as I could so I could help you pick out your outfit!"

"Good because I need help picking out." I say relived.

Perfect timing Aliza, perfect timing. She picks out this white shirt with a beautiful lace designs on it and perfect denim shorts with my teal converse. It's not to dressy but it's also not trashy.

As the guests arrive, they start pulling gifts up even though I told them I didn't want anything... Even though I sorta do.... My friends and family know me so well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
||Two hours later||
After pizza and cake I decide to start opening presents. I open a new flannel, white washed shorts, denim shorts, 3 pairs of Nike pros, some new cheer bows, an nfinity bag, a new trampoline, a couple new phone cases, some bath and body works products, a football, new Nike basketball sneakers, some nike elites socks, books that I have been wanting to read, a customized field hockey stick, a new softball glove, and lastly my dad got me a brand new MacBook! I have sorta a lot of interests.

After about an hour my mom calls me into the kitchen and says,

"Emma, you haven't gotten your big present, that you will be very excited about."

"Okay..." I reply. She take out this small rectangular box from the drawer and hands it to me. I give her a weird look and slowly unwrap the box. As I take the lid off I see four tickets. Two to California and two, to vidcon. My dream. I can't react. I don't know how. I don't know when I will come out of my amazed daze.