🧸⃤ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ɢɪʀʟ 🧁⃤

෴ . 𓂃 ָ࣪. ،، 🍰 𓏲 ࣪ ₊ ㍿. 🕯*

---

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE

My Savannah, lover of all thing cotton balls and pinecones... I'm so happy that I get to spend your birthday with you this year. The only thing that would make this better if I was there with you, but alas, I am not. So hopefully, this will make up for me not being there.

Last year when we met, I didn't think we would end up where we are now. Best friends who love each other, make each other laugh and have the most random conversations every day. We have had our ups and down, fights and emotional moments but, we've grown so much from them and if anything, it has only strengthened our relationship.

I know you say our relationship is equal, but truth is, you're the ball of sunshine in our friendship. You always have a funny story to tell me, something new you're trying or telling me about Lily and Peanut. When I'm having a bad day, I can just listen to you and feel it relax me. You do so much more for me than I can even explain. You always know when something is wrong, and you do everything you can to make me feel better. You're so selfless and pure, I just want to protect you from all the bad things in this world.

You're one of my closest friends, I know I can trust you with anyone and I know you'll never intentionally hurt me or try to do me wrong. You're my confidant, I can tell you everything knowing you're ready to listen and make me feel better.

Sometimes I feel like a bad friend, I don't give the same enthusiastic replies, or I reply late but just know that no matter what, I love you. I love you so much and nothing will ever change that. You mean so much more to me than I can ever explain.

I hope you enjoy this birthday and the many more to come. I promise to try and be here for as many as I can to celebrate your special day with you. You're growing up so fast! I could just cry tears of happiness right now, but I won't! I know how much that would worry you..

Happybirthday sweet pea. I love you lots like tater tots x

---

෴ . 𓂃 ָ࣪. ،، 🍰 𓏲 ࣪ ₊ ㍿. 🕯*

CandyLiquor