Chapter 1

"Morning Snow White!" Mom called out to me.

"Arghhhhh!" I let out a huge sigh while getting out of my bed. I was wearing a nice gown that had my name sewed on.

"Grandma and Grandpa will be here soon! I need you ready."

I walked slowly to the bathroom as I brushed my teeth. Gargling water and spitting it out. Brushing my short black hair. And applying slight blush to my cheeks, purple eyeshadow to my eyes. Red lipstick to my lips. And my red headband.

"Your dress is in the dryer!" Mom announced.

I headed down the stairs with my gown flowing on each step except for the part where I almost tripped because I was still half asleep. Grandma has always been so fancy, but I always felt like she was hiding something.

I went to the laundry room and grabbed my favorite dress. It had always been my favorite since my mom had made it for me. Every year I outgrew it. I had her make me one that looked exactly the same.

Mom only gets to see Grandma every year because we live so far away.

Just then, Grandma waltzed in the door. She handed me a sweet smelling apple. Which she does every year. Though this one smelled sweeter than usual. Then I heard a voice, it was a very deep voice. Grandma quickly excused herself and ran into the bathroom. Right before she shut the door I saw a glimpse of a small mirror with an apple on the back. She left both me and mom there to wonder exactly what we had heard.

"Did you hear that?" I asked my mom.

"Hear what" she replied

"Oh nevermind"

I head upstairs to make sure my room is clean enough for Grandma. While cleaning my room I realized I forgot to have breakfast, and took a nice, juicy bite of the apple. I immediately got light headed and layed down to rest. Then all I could see was black. Black everywhere. Even when I tried to open my eyes all I could see was black.