Epevar's Cyrodiilic Exploit: The Mage's Guild

"Oh! Hey friend! Wasn't expecting a visitor at this hour, honestly you need to warn a guy before you decide you want to just barge into his home like that!"

"Oh I kid, I kid, go on, have a seat, oh and I apologize for last time. Just um. Well let's just say I'm sorry and leave it at that eh?"

"So, have anything on your mind for me today, care to hear old Epevar go on and on about some drivel concerning his experiences with the esteemed and famous?"

"Oh what's that? Mage's Guild eh? Right right. Sure. Oh before we begin though, have a look at this!"

"Honningbrew Reserve! Supposed to have been some expensive stuff at the time. Only a few batches ever produced! No clue why, stuff is grand! I've been saving some up and had almost forgotten where I had even left the stuff! Ha! Can you believe that...er. Don't answer that actually..."

"Anywho, oh right you might've noticed some of them are absent from this case. But hey, what can I say? I'm a real stickler for this sort of stuff heh. But I'll try to share evenly, here, have a few."

"So...right....the Mage's Guild."

"Er....Wait wait, I think I got it, okay right let's begin!"

The Mage's Guild! The Guild of Mages! Home to the Arcane! Home to the Mysteries housed beyond our eyes and mere sense alone! The harbor for which we can channel great, mystifying power!

So you! You today get to hear about my experience in said Guild! Yes! That is correct! So correct! Oh so very correct! It's so correct, it's changed the way we see the word! Because this story today is about my time spent with the Mage's Guild!

Guild of Mages!

Home to....wait, I just said that.

Heh. Right. Well. Ah um. Where toooo begin...

So alright there was. I was. I was in Chorrol see?

Was I in Chorrol? Probably. Yeah I was in Chorrol. Did I ever tell you how much I liked Chorrol?

Or no wait. Was that Cheydinhal? Why did I like Cheydinhal though...the um. The rivers. One river maybe. No wait was it a lake? No no the lake was outside of the city. That fed into the city. Making another lake? River? Oh oh! There was a nice bridge there too. Some uh. Abandoned house...I think I went in there one time. Though I can't seem to recall why.

Where were we? Oh! Are we doing favorite cities!?

No? No we weren't? What were we doing then?

Mage's Guild?

Yeah what about them?

My time with them? Spent with them? Right. Yeah I remember that.

I remember.

Well I remember you asking.

Um.

Okay. So I was in Chorrol. I think. Did you know there's a big tree there called The Great Oak? I hear it's centuries old. I mean probably. Don't take my word for it. Some half doped hoot probably layed that fact out in earshot. Word spreads fast y'know? Rumors and the sort travel like snakes in tall grass.

........

Chorrol! Yes! Right where the tree resided happened to be several other places surrounding it. The Fighter's Guild and....

Oh I hated those guys so much! They really make my blood boil even to this very day! Awful! No good! Bad, bad, bad! Such a waste of my talents, my time, and my patience! Those lot can rot! Free gold or not!