Day 12| Assemble

It's time to bring all the murder ideas to life

[You guys were brutal and I approve each and one of you.]

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Day 12: Assemble

''What?! What the actual fuck? How can he believe this nonsense?'' Luna almost screamed. You had to remind her that Luca was sleeping and even then the fuming girl couldn't calm down. ''Who the fuck does he think he is? And you let him step outside the house without chopping his limbs off?'' Luna was extremely serious. You share no words other than a single yes. 

Luna bites her lower lip in guilt. In a way, she blamed herself for not telling you about Elle earlier. She cursed under her breath for getting tangled up with her own mess with Taehyung that she forgot to warn you about Elle. ''I am so sorry. It's my fault. I should've informed you the moment I found out.'' 

''Stop, let's not blame each other for this. Whatever happened, it's also my fault for not seeing it coming and trusting her too much despite the past.'' Luna could see you battled with your tears from coming all over again. The entire day hasn't been easy for you, especially after Jimin had not only left but called off your relationship with him as well.

''Y/n...'' Luna whispers before taking you into a warm embrace. Her affection was gushing your raw emotions to resurface. You cling onto her and let the pain in your eyes do the talking.

Their moment was interrupted soon when they hear a knock on the door. "Hey, guys. Moon, I put Luca to sleep. You two should rest too. Y/n had a long day."

Luna nods at her husband. She glances over you before hesitantly asking Taehyung, "Any news from that idiot?"

Taehyung only leaves a sigh. "It's okay, Taehyung. You can talk about him. What did he say?"

"Well, I couldn't meet him but he did call me to cancel anything to do the wedding."

"And you did?!" Luna exclaims displeasingly.

"Of course not. I know he's coming back. I know my brother, he's just mad thinking Y/n lied to him." Taehyung ensured, "He loves Y/n too much to leave."

Your heavy heart pained, "You think? He broke up with me. Everything is over."

"And you will accept it? Let Elle win?" Luna angrily spoke. You do not know what to answer to that. What are you going to do now?

"Forget Elle, deal with her later first talk to Jimin. Well, that fucker is refusing to talk and believe anything other than the damn papers."

Luna fell into a deep thought. "Wait. No." She interrupts. "You know what, our only mistake is whenever something happens we kept on saying 'we will deal with later' when in reality, if we dealt with her first, she wouldn't have get the opportunity to ruin other things and get it this far. We need to sort Elle first before going to Jimin."