Chapter 1

This Saturday afternoon always was packed with townspeople in the central square. Choi Ho-Seok is an outlaw, running away along with her friends Gordon Cinn-Jin and Kai Soo-Man. They stop to make a swift turn into a dark alley as the authorities clanking run past them.

Choi: "God, that was close." Hiding behind an old crate.

Gordon: "Yeah, it was. It's not our fault for starting the fight..."

Kai: "Come on~! That guy cheated, so teaching him a few lessons didn't hurt for betting fake gold."

Choi: " Like what? Does he take us for? Chumps? Heh... I don't like so."

   The three-step out from the alley and rushed to their bunker outside of the town. They got inside and into their separate rooms.

(At the Castle)

Guard: "Forgive me, s-sire. we couldn't catch them." Looking down to the floor, afraid to look up.

King Min-Eukk: "You dimwit! You had one mission, how hard is it to catch those outlaws!" His hand slammed into the desk and suddenly grabbed a glass shot. The glass shot got thrown across the room near the guard and shattered.

"Ugh... you're so use-."

? ? ?: "Father, you must relax or your blood pressure will go up."

   A young male lifts his head. (and describes him ps: it's 2:34 am also too lazy to do the rest)

King Min-Eukk: "Ah. Kim, my son! How could I relax when they're rebelling against me, THE KING?"

Kim: "Father, I'm sure that everything would be fine. I'll go with the guards tomorrow, so you should get some rest.

King Min-Eukk: " Are you sure, son?

Kim: "Of course, I'll get ready for tomorrow."

King Min-Eukk: "Maid! Go get the files from my office."

Maid: "Yes, your majesty!"

   The maid rushed over to collect the files and ran across the hall. But one piece of paper slipped out of her hands, landing on the carpet floor.

Maid: "I have it here your majesty." As the maid was catching her breath, Kim picked it up."

Kim: Gordon Cinn-Jin, twenty-one, Kai Soo-Man twenty, and both male. An lastly, Choi Ho-Seok, female, and eighteen.

" Just a year younger," Kim murmured under his breath.

"Alright. Have a goodnight's rest, father."

   Kim's face smirked looking at the wanted pictures before he left the room.