A START | 1

(if you havent read the tags, this is a fem! todoroki x fem! bakugou. i wanted someone to write a book about them being females, but couldn't find any. so im making my own(≧∇≦) )

(σ'∀')σ

TODOROKI was never good at making friends. She was mostly quiet, never ate lunch with anyone, not even the teachers. Other kids found it weird to see that she was always on her own, many teachers tried to push her to make friends. She shrugged them off. Todoroki ate lunch with the tabby cats she found outside. 

She enjoyed being around them, and they looked like they felt the same. The cats mostly slept when she was out there, and she always made sure to share her food with them. How could she resist a cute little face like that? Other kids mainly watched her from afar, laughing and giggling at her. They made fun of her most of the time.

They always talked about how her hair was two different colors, or how weird that scar was on her face, or how ugly her eyes looked. She never listened to them because it wasnt their business what she had going on with her anyways.

It was 2:58, almost time for her to leave. She was ready, ready to go home and eat her mom's amazing soba. Todorokis mom soba was the best. She mostly never had a smile on her face, but when she chewed on that amazing soba, it felt like she was in heaven. pure bliss.

The bell ringed, "Alright class! pack up your things and line up outside!" the teacher explained. They all did as they told, todoroki at the very back. She looked around, looking for her mother.

"Shoto, sweetie!" her mother yelled at her while waving. Todoroki slowly walked over to her mother, gripping her straps that where connected to he backpack. "how was school?" she asked.

"it was fine"

Was the same answer her mother got everyday. All todoroki had was soba on her mind, she felt her feet bounce everyonce in a while, while walking. "Are we making soba today?" todoroki asked. "Not today shoto," Rei said, todoroki lookes confused, if you looked hard enough, you could see a frown.

"Were going to visit my old bestfriend from highschool," her mother said. Todoroki shook her head, she didn't want to go, she wanted soba. Not visiting her moms friend. "She also has a daughter, i think you two will get along well." her mother smiled at her. Now she definitely didnt want to go, at all. Todroki didnt need some friend she was clearly fine by herself.

Todoroki looked at the ground while her mother dragged her along with her, she didnt want to make her mom sad, so she went along with it. She didn't realize they where at her friends house, until her mother ringed the doorbell.

There was a few crashing nosies, and yelling inside the house until the door swinged open. "Rei!" A woman with short blonde hair spiked up in every way, grabbed her mother by the waist and hugged her very tight. Her mother laughed at her friends behavior. "Hello to you to mitsuki!" her mother giggled.

They finally let go, "Mitsuki, this is my daughter shoto." Rei explained. "You're so cute!" Mitsuki stretched out todorokis cheecks. "hi," she said softly. Yelling could be heard inside the house, Mitsuki groaned.

"lets head inside?" Rei asked. Mitsuki led them in, "fucking hell! get back here you stupid cat!" a girl with blonde shoulder length spiked up hair ran down the stairs, chasing a black cat. "Katsuki!" Mitsuki yelled, slapping her arm. Shoto assumed that was her daughter, had to be because they really did look alike.

"And dont talk to Pom like that!" she yelled at her once more. They continued their yelling match, todoroki thought the girl was pretty, very pretty. she wondered where she got her clear skin from, seeing that she had zero pimples on her face.

The black cat that was supposedly named Pom, rub his head on her pants. "Hey! leave Pom alone!" the girl shouted at her. oh, todoroki thought, even though she was pretty, she knew that her and katsuki wouldn't get along. Her mother grabbed her ear, yelling random words at her.

Todoroki paid no mind, she rubbed her hand behind the cats ear. he seemed to like it. "Katsuki," Mitsuki sighed at her. "Why dont you and todoroki go up to your room?" before katsuki could yell at her, Mitsuki sent her a look. She crossed her arms, "whatever, come on you bastard" she grumbled under her breath.

Todoroki looked at her mom, she signed for her to go, so she did. Katsuki kicked the door open, shoto thought that the rooms was going to be big mess, but it was nice and neat. Todoroki hummed. "Dont you mess with anything," Katsuki said. Todoroki nodded, "you're pretty," she said.

"Hah!?" katsuki shrieked at her.

"You're pretty," Todoroki once spoke again, putting both of her hands on her cheeks. Just as she thought, they where soft. "Get your fucking hands offa me." she yelled at her. "It's true, is it not?" she spoke.

Katsuki cheeks and the tip of her ears where red. Todoroki smiled at her. "Whatever, how old are you?" she asked. "seven" katsuki laughed in her face, she didnt know what was so funny. Todoroki gave her a confused look, "im eight, so i win!" she declared. "but it wasnt a competition?" todoroki exclaimed.

"Shut up! im still older!" she shouted at her. Todoroki nodded, not wanting to upset her. "yes, by one year" she nodded. "Whatever," she said. "you're boring, lets watch a movie, im picking though." Katsuki sighed at todoroki, todoroki not knowing what to say, kept nodding.

Katsuki end up picking out a hero movie, it was based off of all might, all might seemed to be her favorite movie. But she didnt end up staying up to long, they both where snuggled up on the floor, katsukis head resting on her shoulder. Shoto smiled, she knew this could be a start of a new friendship, atleast.

(σ'∀')σ