Love From The First Sight

The 08 septembre 2014 was an unforgatteble day for me cause it was the first day i saw her, a perfect girl stool my heart , i was in the bus with my friend, and she was with her friends, i loved her from the first time i saw her.

The next day it was the school's entering day , i went to school and i'm steal thinking for her, her pic were in my mind all the time.

No,no no ! I didn't believe she were ther yeah she were ther in my school i was very happy to see her again, she is like a sunshine ! Her eyes ! Her hair ! Her look ! Her little things i really loved her and i'm steal loving her.

So i couldn't speak with her cause she was in relationship and i'm very shy to speak with a girl i don't know.

I found the name of her facebook account, i added her, she accepted me, i messaged her, we talked after a long time i couldn't stay silent anymore it was her birthday day i sent her a message where i told her all what i feel and all my real feelings about her, i was waiting for her answer and ops ! It sent me a message she told me " Oh this makes my days thnx for your message i love you too " what what what you love me ! My god please i'm seriouse ! She told me yeah i'm seriouse too i love you like a friend ! Cause really ther isn't better than the frienship ! :) Okey i accepted this i thought that with the days we can be more than friends c: but no ! She doesn't give me the chance to get close for her :( why she does all this to me why !