hey bitch

I woke up for whatever damn reason, it was a good ass dream too. I saw a portal of some I rubbed my eyes just to make sure I wasn't seeing things,and I wasn't. I grabbed my mushroom and frog doll and stepped in front of the portal. "Now I could get killed or tortured, but I could also be reincarnated into an anime and be overpowered as fuck. So yes I will go into that damn portal." I said to myself and walked into it.

As soon as I got out from the portal I was so confused, why there was this dude holding up to x's. Then I hear a lady say. "You are quite right Shiva, these past 1000 years, the world has become increasingly unpleasant. The oceans are filled with trash and oil, the forests are dying out, and creatures continue to go instinct. You could even say, mankind itself is a calamity." She says finishing her speech.

"Actually, mankind has done a tone of shit." I say the doors the bust open, but I continue. "God's are no better than humans, you guys tear the world apart too. So don't flatter yourself." I said looking at the purple person and blonde woman. "Plus you shouldn't be able to vote twice, but you're probably to full of yourself to even know." I said looking at the purple dude. "What would a mortal like you know anything about a God like me?" Grape asked me.

"I don't know anything about you, but God's are usally full of themselves. Anyways, I'm not going to be mortal anymore." I say looking at grape. "Oh?"

"Starting right now I want to be more powerfull than anybody or human in this world that I'm in." I say as the room gets silent, then laughter sound of laughter fills the room. "You are a pretty stupid mortal did you really think that-" "Your wish has been granted." A loud but soft voice says and that manages to shut everyone up. "W-what?" The blonde lady stutters.

"Well then, I also would like to be immortal, and revive them."

"Your wish has been granted." The voice says again.

"Since you God's are so full of yourselves, why don't you fight against the people you wish to wipe out?" I said looking at frail Santa clause. "Humanity against God's, sound fun doesn't?" I smile while saying that.

"Except can I adjust a rule, I don't know why I asked I don't need your opinion. Y'all can fight to the death, but I can revive them. The person who kills the other still gets that point I just bring em back to life." I said facing looking at the gods.

"We should do it tomorrow, yeah we'll do it tomorrow. Bye now got to look for somewhere to stay.  Love y'all can't wait to have some people in my harem." I say as I walk up the steps and push the girl that was blocking my way.

*Time skip to the start of Valhalla Arena*

"For countless of eons...I have waited to blow Gjallarhorn!"

"Hmm I need to make some last minute changes..maybe I can make my frog and mushroom plush alive." I said to myself looking at my plushes.

"Turn my plushies alive please." I said hoping the voice would hear me. "As you wish." The voice said. I looked beside me and there they were my plushies were alive. I smile and hug em both.

"To announce the start of the final battle between god and man. Ragnarok!"

"Hey you all, are you ready?"

"I'll have someone else explain em since they wanted to change the rules." The man said as I teleported beside him with my mushroom and frog.

"Aww thanks, anyways So basically you can fight to the death and which everyone wins, wins and stuff. The only thing I'll change is that I'll revive you, but I get the gods may not want to get revived after they get beaten by a human cause you know they were talking shit and their pride will be bruised."

After I said that the human side started to laugh a bit. "Anyways second thing is that I'll switch side after every two rounds, well let's begin shall we?" I smiled.