Childhood Friends

This story is told from both perspectives and contains a lot of inner thoughts.

Also when I use ( and ) those are my thought or it will explain what it is or whatever. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Btw rn they are both 10 XD)

Iwaizumi's POV:

"Iwaa~ Why do you always hit me?" Oikawa pouted. "Because your stupidkawa" I slapped the brunette boy on the back of the head. "Im sorry Iwa-chan- I didn't mean to set that low..." Oikawa's eyes began to get puffy.

I sighed in defeat. "You want to get ice cream before the street lights come on?" (They are kids so the rule is you have to be home before the street light come on.) Oikawa raised his head like he knew he was gonna say that.

"Really?" Oikawa smiled. "Ugh- your so annoying lets hurry" I grabbed Kawa's arm and pretty much dragged him to the ice cream shop a block away. 

The street light come on around 6 p.m. so Im guessing it is around 5:15 p.m. I stopped in front of the ice cream shop and Oikawa bumped into me. "Oh, we are here Iwa?" Oikawa stopped to look at me. 

"Yeah now let's hurry before your mom kills me." I drag him in to the shop and stopped in front of the counter.

"Ah hello my favorite costumers, What can I get ya'll today cuties." The lady at the counter was Ms. Jose she was the best in town. I looked at Oikawa to give his order. "Ah, the usual please."

"Ah I should have know. And you mister Hajime?" She looked at me. "No im good just his order." "Okay then that will be $2.37 please" She looked at Oikawa and he tugged my shirt "Uh Iwa-chan I forgot my wallet in the backyard." 

I took out my wallet and paid for Kawa's ice cream. "Here you go mister Tooru" She handed him then ice cream and waved as I was in a rush to get Kawa home.

"Iwaa~ Im going to drop my ice cream" He whined. I slowed the walking pace so he could eat it. "Iwa can we go to our hideout?" "No stupidkawa we need to get you home for dinner. Also don't tell your mom I got you that so hurry up."

Oikawa tugged his arm away from my hand. "Whatever-" I tried to ignore him but I wanted to hold his hand. I grab his hand quickly. "Okay we can go but you have to hurry up okay?"

Oikawa started to match up with my pace and as we reached our tree house he went up first. After when were both in the tree house we sat down. "Iwa do you wont some ice cream?"

"No, I got that for you." I looked around trying to kill time ass he finished his ice cream when all of a sudden a spoon of cold sweetness filled my mouth. I look at Oikawa who has a big smile on his face.

"See, it's good isn't it?" Oikawa took a bite with the same spoon. I looked at him and he looked at me. He placed his hand on my  face "Iwa-chan are you okay? Your face is red!"

I slapped his hand away. "Im fine hurry up" I burred my head into the bean chair I was in. I few minutes passed and I look up to see the street light on "Crap- stupidkawa why didn't you say anything?-"

Before he could open his mouth I dragged him out the tree house and put him on my back. "Hold on!" "Okay Iwa-chan" He placed his head on my shoulder as I all the way to his house. 

I set kawa down in front of his door step. "Bye iwaa~ I'll see you tomorrow" He waved as I waved back "Yep, cya" 

I ran to my house as quick as I could. When I got inside I took off my shoes off and left them there. "Hey mom im back" I walk in to see my mom crying. "MOM! Are you okay?" I ran to her.

"I- I was told you have a crush" She smile and looked at me. I sighed knowing it was not serious. "Who told you that?" She had a big smile on her face. "So it is true, I knew it. Is she pretty?" 

I ignored her and went to my room "Night mom" I shut my door and looked at my older brother.

"Mom already likes 'Her' don't you think?" Ugh this idiot. "Do you have to ruin everything Elios, you know mom is homophobic-" Elios is my annoying older brother who seems to ruin my life.

"Oh come on I didn't mean to tell her I was talking to my friend and she heard-" I cut him off. "So you were telling your stupid friends my business?" I opened my door and pointed out as a sign to leave.

"Your so dramatic kiddo, It's not like your not the same as me-" "OUT ELIOS" He started walking out. When he was all the way out I saw him open his mouth again so before he could say anything I slammed my door in his face.

I plot down onto my bed and burry my head into my pillow. All of a sudden thoughts of you Stupid freaking kawa come to my mind. I whisper to myself- "Why is it you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg this takes foreverr~

How do you writers do this XD

Anyways this is my first story so yeah-

Hope you liked itttt

Thanks for reading I will post more updates soon U3U