Jeff x reader

It's a dark summer night.you lay in bed starring at the celling with your arms on the sides. A cold breez comes through the slightly oppened window. You decide  to stand up and go for a walk. The night is very cold so you  take your jacket with you. You have  to be very quiet bcs your parents are very strickt so you sneack out the window. "Luckily I live in the woods no one will bother me " you quietly say to yourself as you start walking. It's very dark you can almost not see a thing. "Shit i should have brought my flashlight,wait I have my phone" you take out your phone turning on the flashlight. It helps. You continue to take your walk. Suddenly you see a figure running a few meters infront of you. You could barley see it. You think to yourself that it was probably a wild animal so you finish your walk and walk home. "Weird" you say as you find your window closed. You go around the house getting into the backdoor wish was wide open. "Dad..... mom" you say while walking inside. You slip. You take your finger to your nose smelling the liquid on the ground. Blood!!!!!. You realize there must have been a breack in as you run up the stairs into your parents bedroom. You turn on the light. "Shit!" You scream. Their both dead laying in their own blood. As you try to walk out of the room after a shock you get slammed in the head by the door. A little surprised you try to get yourself together but once you look up you see him.....his eyes.... his hair his smile? His eyes are shut red wide open with black on the eyelids and he has a two big scars on this face making them look like a smile. His hair is so long he has to put it aside multiple times. "Who tf are you!" You scream. "Shhhh go to sleep" he says as the fans towards you. You jump up and doge him making him stumble and fall. In surprise he takes out his knife from his pocket  and runs at me again so I run out the room downstairs and try to doge his attacks. He cut me a few times but I didn't feel pain I just felt fear.I was cornered no way I was getting out of there. „What's your name" I ask he looks confused. „Jeff but why the fuck are you asking" „I just wanna know the name of my killer" you smirk „oh a brave one I see" I walk slowly up to him till I stand directly infront of him. „Wtf Are you doi-" he asks as I cut of his sentence by kissing him. He completely red stumbles and doesent find a word. I grasp the chance and take out the knife I took of the counter a few seks ago and stabbed him into his stomach. His expression changed from co fused to angry. He pulled out the knife out of his stomach as he stabs me with it. I gasp in surprise. „ENOGH" I hear a loud eary voice yell from behind. „Slenderman cmon i am doing my job what now" „stop" „WHAT" „we need them their special" „FINE" he throws the knife to the ground angryliy. I am very confused. Slenderman takes me and Jeff by the hand as suddenly you feel weird and faint. You wake up in a strange mansion. „Ah their awake" you hear a voice greeting you. You look up and jump back in shock. You see a man wearing a blue mask with black liquid dripping out. „Oh the bastard woke up"Jeff said"don't you dare call me that" „enough" the blue mask guy says. „Welcome to the slander mansion"

THANK YPU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT SORRY I WAS GONE FOR SO LONG MY GRANDMA DIED MY DOG HAD A TRAGIC ACCIDENT ON A ROLLERCOSTER MY PARENTS ROBBED A BANK AND I ACCIDENTALLY KILLED MY OTHER DOG/j