The beginning

October 27, 2015 4:12 pm.
"Robeeerrt!" Anne giggled. Robert wouldn't drop teasing her about how pretty she looked with her hair down. "I'm serious! You look nice, and cute." He blushed. Anne's face blossomed bright red. School just ended and they were walking home together. "Soooo.... Halloween's coming up, what're you going to be?" Robert asked. Anne thought about this, "Ummmm, I'm actually not sure, maybe just put on some makeup, and frizz up my hair to look like I'm posessed. Like wear some old-fashioned pajamas. But I'm not quite sure." Anne shrugged her shoulders. Robert nodded. "How 'bout you?" She wondered. "I don't know either, I'm still thinking about it". "I know what I am going to do." Anne said. "Oh really, and what's that?" Robert asked. "I'm going to the old abandoned supposedly 'haunted' house with Virginia." Anne smiled. "Wow, long name for just a house. Anyway, cool." He smiled. They walked for a while in silence, staring at their feet. Anne glanced over at Robert. She loved his eyes. They were a pure icy blue, with gold circles around his iris'. They were beautiful. She liked him, a lot. They both liked each other, yet they're both too stubborn to admit it. Robert stares at Anne whenever she looks away, big,brown eyes, beautiful skin, pretty face, perfect personality, why don't you just ask her out? Because I'm not sure when it's the best time.
You should've done it on her birthday.
I was, but she left school early.
You should've done it as YOU WERE GIVING HER THE PRESENT.
I know, I know...
Dude, she's hot, and hilarious, do it now!
Robert smiled. "What're you so happy about?" Anne asked. Robert snapped back to reality. "Uh.... nothing!" Robert smiled for effect. "Ok....." Anne said, slowly looked away. Robert didn't realize he was smiling when he was thinking about Anne. He drops her off at her house then walks home.

***
October 29, 2015 5:13pm
"Ugh! Halloween is taking forever to get here!" Virginia complains to her boyfriend, Aaron. "It's only a few days from now." She gives him the evil eye, "Too long! Anne and I are supposed to go to the old Kendrick's house because no one else has the balls to do it!" They're just walking to the movies in town to see the new movie that they've been dying to see. It's their first date and they hope it's perfect. "Aaron, I-", before she could finish a bird flies in her face and she yelps as she swats it away. "What the hell?!" Virginia shouts, she looks at Aaron but he's staring off into space. She waves her hand in front if his face but there's no response. She turns to look to see what he's looking at, her eyes widen with concern. There's an old man standing in the middle of the bridge they're on, and he has an old matted robe on, the hood on his head. He's just standing there, ask him if he needs something. "Do you need something sir?" Virginia asked. He speaks, only his face showing. "No, no I'm quite fine. Just having a wonderful day under this beautiful weather we're having." He says with a crooked smile showing jagged teeth.Aaron breaks out of his spell and speaks,"What's that you have in your hand?" Virginia looks at the old mans hand, he's turning a gold coin. His face brightens with joy. "Ah! Lady and gentlemen, attention, please! I got a tale to tell, it isn't gonna cost a dime! And if you believe that, we're gonna get along just fine. That quote is from Snake Oil, by Steve Earle. And he's right! You really wanna know 'bout what's in this here hand? Here, I'll show ya." He opened his hand, and the piece of metal was just lying there. Then a blinding light shown upon the two teenagers, and everything went black.