At Work

Though it was morning my body still said night. Keeping my eyes on the road I drove carefully my mood was like a zombie. I wanted to turn the car back around and go back home into the sheets to snuggle on my small fragile man but I know my boss would call my phone and complain with his big ass mouth. I wasn't going to hear his nasty raspy voice early in the morning yelling in my ear. Than again it's tempting when I think of just tortuing my sweetheart. I love getting him hot and turned on the way he moans and shudders at my prescence makes me feel so good. Its like this sense of pride and pleasure. 

My thoughts faded when I approach the work building standing tall and grey.I parked the car and took my suitecase with me into the building. As usal Ms.Dean the bosses wife pranced around in her short dress trying to impress the men who payed her no attention. The floor wax smelled like lemons and the heels on my dress shoes clicked each step I took to my office passing the men as I went bye who always greeted me kindly.

"Anything good happen last night Aundrey?" One guy asked.

I gave a smirk and replied back,"You know it theres always a good thing that happens every night."

The guys smiled and threw out compliments like good job, thumbs up, and way to get him. I bet Kyler would have a fit if he found out I bragged to my associates about our sex life. But hey I gotta tell somebody about the good things that goes on! Now at my office I open the door and had a seat in my work room. Quiet and well organize like a principal's office except its my lab station where I design mutiple products, basically blue prints I know boring. Turned on the computer open my work folder and got started on the picture I recieved from a co-worker. 

I bet Kyler is still in bed asleep butt nakid in bed looking sexy as possible. I can just stare at him all day he's so dam fineee.I can just keep my hands on him forever, touching him is so addicting.Our eyes stay locked on one another like magnets until I pounce on him to make the first move. Hearing his moans echoes through my head.As I think more about playtime I can feel my bulge standing. I know better than to have a boner at work but I'm always tempted to make it go away. 

If boss was to see it he will break out in anger just because he dosent want his wife to see. He probably just dont want her to see we got more length than he does I chuckled from my joke.

He's either worried about that or he thinks we get horny from looking at her. Which is untrue if he dosent want us looking at her he should of left her home. But he knows im homo so no worries for him.Apparently his wife is the one chasing around men. Hours later its time for me to go home.Eagerly I pacted my things and pratically ranned out the building to my car ready to go home and be with my greastest joy. 

I LOVE YOU KYLER<333