A Dream Come True (Chapter #1)

I was running and running. Then I bumped into 5 lads. "I'm so so sorry." I said with tears going down my cheek. "It's ok." Said one of the lads that had an Irish accent. This can't be them could it? No it can't be. I was blacking out someone caught me. I was hearing voices before I completely blacked out. I was moving but how. "Hello.... Hello are you alive?" I felt someone poking me. I woke up and almost fainted (AGAIN) , I was in-font of One Direction. The Irish lad was Niall. "Yes, Niall I'm alive." I smiled a little. He's even sexier in person. "You... How do you know my name?" Did he just ask me that? "Really? How would I not know your name. You're in the biggest boy band in the world!" They were all staring at me like I was crazy. "We know, he meant how come you only see him when we are all in front of you? Liam caught you. Zayn carried you to the tour bus. I put you in bed. Louis was trying to wake you up by poking you." Said a very sad Harry. "I guess my love for Niall, is just to.... you know. It's some times makes me only see Niall." I feel my cheeks getting warm. " Lets just forget about this. There are some main thing we need to ask. First we need to know your name." "Um... Samantha." "You'll have to share a room with someone." Said a Louis in boxers. "Okay, but first put something on." But, he was already gone. "What's with him?" I asked Zayn. He wasn't there either. Harry also. I was left alone with Niall. I guess I choose you. "YAY." Said a jumpy very jumpy Niall.