Part 1

Hello lovely readers, I am back with a new story "The Fault in our Stars". As you can see the story name I have taken from a movie but the scenes and storyline are completely my ideas. So I am kindly requesting to not copy my work. As I can see nowadays some people are doing it. Anyways let's begin with the story, I hope you guys will like it...

The beautiful cover of this book is made by AditiGupta999

*******

Avni's Pov:-

Hi everyone I am Avni Mehta, naam to suna hi hoga. Of course, I am quite famous you know.
So I am doing a medical internship in the city hospital. Becoming a doctor is my childhood dream. I am kind of obsessed for becoming one. And after a lot of hard work, I reached here.
Oh, I forgot to tell you about my family. Ok so My father is a businessman, not a billionaire but still, it's going well. My mom runs an NGO and I visit there with her every weekend. I like playing with kids. And I am the one & only child of my parents.
Ok enough for now, I know I talk too much bcoz my mantra of life is we should not stop ourselves from anything we like. Even if it's talking, we should always express our feelings. Life doesn't give another chance to everyone. So just live in the moment.
Again I started talking, I am getting late for the hospital. Bye guys, I will see you all soon.

Pov Ends;

Avni came into the dining room where her parents Ashish and Neela are already having their breakfast. She just grabbed a sandwich from the table, hugged her parents & left taking the keys of her scooty.

"Sorry mom, dad I am getting late for hospital. See you in the evening", Avni shouted while closing the door of the house.

"Why is she so stubborn Ashish? She should take a rest, so much running around & burden of an internship is not good for her health. It can create more complications", Neela said worriedly.

"Let her do what she likes neela. As she says always life doesn't give another chance to everyone, so let her enjoy her life", Ashish replied holding her hand.

"I am not stopping her from doing anything ashish. It's just maybe it's not the right time"

"Right time never comes Neela until we find the right time for ourselves"

"You both father and daughter are too much philosophical. Fine, who listens to me in this house"

"We listen to you only Neela"

"Let it be Ashish, now don't start your filmy dialogues"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
CITY HOSPITAL;

A new doctor is going to join us today. Technically he is not new, just transferred from Delhi to Mumbai.

"Avni, I must say you are working very hard. But please take care of your health also. And today a new specialist is joining, so you consult him bcoz dr Ahuja who was doing your treatment transferred from here. The new doctor will overtake his cases", informed the Dean.

"Ok sure sir & thank you for your concern & help", Avni smiles

"It's ok avni"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A luxurious car stopped in front of the hospital. The person driving the car came outside & removed his sunglasses. He looked at the hospital smiling & entered inside.

Person's Pov:-

Myself Neil Khanna. A doctor by profession. I completed my studies in Delhi & for the last 2 years, I was working there in a hospital. My family lives here in Mumbai but I don't share a good equation with my father due to some reason that's why I preferred staying away from them. My mom & Bebe forced me to come back home as it's almost 6 years since I didn't meet anyone. So here I am taking a transfer to this city hospital as it's one of the best in Mumbai. But still, I don't live with my family. I took an apartment in Mumbai & just go to meet my mom & bebe on weekends.
Entering inside I can see many eyes turned towards me. Well, Today is my first day, wish me, luck guys..