5

-

Chris

"So what's going on with you and Vinnie?" I ask Olivia. She looks up from her phone and smiles, blushing at my question. "I'm not really sure. That was the first time I've ever heard him say things like that, or do something like that for that matter. I hope it was okay..?"
"Of course it's okay sweetheart! You're getting older and I'm not going to stop you from loving someone who I know you have serious love for." She looks at me and smiles "thank you dad."
I smile and look over a Ricky who is holding my phone with the directions back to our bus. He looks at me and whispers "what?" I shake my head "nothing." Little does he know, I have something planned for him. What he doesn't know is that I asked all the guys to keep it like they don't know we're sneaking around, but all of them know, except for Ricky and Olivia because I haven't told her yet. I plan on telling her when I ask Ricky to go into the store and grab a few things for the bus.

That poor guy is not going to like that but it's for the best to tell him. He has had such bad anxiety lately and I feel like a horrible person.

(Chris and Ricky have been sneaking around for the longest time around their band mates backs. Kissing after shows. Sleeping in each others bunks. Ricky has a major crush on Chris, Chris feels the same for Ricky.)

Ricky

I have had the biggest crush on Chris for years. It's so hard keeping this whole thing we have a secret from everybody on the bus, sneaking around just to get a kiss from him, making sure that no one is watching when I sneak into his bunk. We can barely talk when I'm in there because we don't want anyone to hear us. It sucks but I love sneaking around just to see that beautiful smile on his face. Those beautiful brown eyes. God I wish that I could just kiss him around everyone so they know he's mine.

-