prologue & character

Here is brand new story of kavi and Dareya . It would may be lengthy, hope you will support this story as much as you can .

Disclaimer: This is a work of events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actualeventsis purely coincidental.

and

alcohol and cigarette consumption is bad for health and i don't support to alcohol and cigarette.

A/N : somewhere used of some strong language.  Intentionally i don't want to harm any characters image.  Please don't be offensive.

Prologue and character

A random incident .......

Cid team was working on child trafficking for long days. Today they get one lead. So they has arrived at the location. All are checking their bullet-proof jacket, guns and positions.

Acp pradyuman: first main mere piche daya , aur phir kavin..fir shreya aur purvi tum dono..

Daya : sir aap mujhe phele dijiye

Acp pradyuman : kue main burha ( old) hoo gaya hoon isliye...

Daya : sir ! Risk zyada hai...

Acp pradyuman: chup raho aur mere piche aao..

The first floor is full of goons. They are talking with each other, unaware of fact that someone has licking their address and now CID team is on way.

As soon as they saw goons , they had separated in their own position. At first acp pradyuman is firing then purvi then kavin... Shreya and Daya goes to another side.

Purvi saw one goon is targeting Acp pradyuman though acp pradyuman didn't notice him. She immediately fired him. At the same time another goon fire at her. Acp pradyuman look back at her . He find her bloody hand. Now he has no way to go near her. Kavin slowly covered her and she sat down. She get out her handkerchief and holds the wound by it. There were 12 goons , all are lay down now.

Daya and shreya goes to the second floor .. there were 2 goons and they are the right and left hand of their group. They are firing at them without break. But Daya signals shreya not to fire back or come out from hidden place.

Daya by his baby steps goes near to a goon and holds his hand tightly. Immediately shreya keep another goon on het gun point.

Daya : bohut goliya barsha ne ka sok hai na ab barsha na...

Goon : chod de barna sach mein tujhe goli lag jayega...

Daya : acha... chala ke dikha...

Shreya : sir !

By the force , accidentally the gun has been fired. And actually it had a bullet. The bullet cross Daya very closely. Now occurs a pin drop silence. Daya look at shreya and shreya look at Daya. Shreya's look be like " maine kha thana ; zyada maat udo "

Goon : yeahi last tha...

Daya asking him by nodding his head like " what "

Goon : goli..

Daya snatch his gun and drag them to first floor.

Acp pradyuman: kha lagi hai goli dikho ?

Purvi : bollet -proof jaket pheni hai... dikhay de rahi hai ki haat se khoon behe rha hai... fir esi stupid question karke fikar jatane ki koyi zarueat nhi hai..