❥• Click - pt.1

A/N : This is a side story (SS) which happens after chapter 11. The main lead is our birthday boy Choi San uwu. What a coincidence that I wrote it before his birthday came up 😉

 What a coincidence that I wrote it before his birthday came up 😉

I'm not a player. Just, I haven't found you yet.
----------------------------------------

CHOI SAN

"Alright, We have us both and Yujin already. There's one ticket left which means one more person needed. Well then-"

"How about Wooyoung?"

"Yeosang is nice choice."

I glance at the two who sink into their video call conversation too deeply to care my presence in Jongho's room. He and his girlfriend Chaein look at each other, confusion washes over their faces as different suggestions slipped off despite speaking up in unison.

"Chaein ah, Wooyoung is fun. He's good at games as well." My young brother gives the said girl a small gummy smile while showing his thumb up.

"I don't think Yeosang is bad at games either." Lips press into a thin smile, Chaein says whilts tilting head to the side, drying her damp hair with the towel in her hands.

"Agree. But he will probably be busy this time round as he still works at Paw on holiday."

"Wooyoung too. Since he's also a part timer there."

It's obvious to feel the tension here and there as silence falls upon both lines of the call.

"I'll text Wooyoung to reserve that day for us." Jongho rests his side face on his palm, elbow placing on the table as a support.

"Likewise, Yujin can ask Yeosang to use it as a day off. There's a week since then anyways." Chaein does the same, but with the other side of her face.

Heaving sighs at the same time, they look at one another intensely.

"What's interesting about Yeosang to you?" Not having it anymore, the boyfriend questions in a low tone with a hint of jealousy?

"Same here. Why are you on Wooyoung side?" The girlfriend folds her arms, not planning to stop their stern eye contact.

What gets into them today? Never see these two being like this before. Jongho always shows his adoration towards his girlfriend and vice versa to Chaein, despite not being the type who expresses affection, she still manages to be a sweet girlfriend whenever they're together.

Seriously, these kids don't even think of asking me to join but argue over my two buddies? Such a disappointment.

I walk out of the room and grab a strawberry milk carton in the fridge, pondering how to rescue 'the bear'.

"Jjong, come here. It's emergency!" I call out of my lungs, making sure the love birds are able to hear.

"I gotta go. Talk to you at school. Night."