SYNOPSIS

Reputations aren't much to go off. Predominantly, they are exaggerated and simply false.

Apart from those surrounding the Blade.

Some say you can smell the death on the enigma in the helmet, which appears in the dark and leaves nothing but destruction. She crawls in the shadows at night and walks beside you during the day. And you're none the wiser.

Natasha Romanoff has been trailing this monster for years but left only with cold trails, more bodies and one too many bruises. Until she appears on her doorstep unprompted, offering her services to destroy the vengeful God descending on their world. 

This book contains strong language, descriptions of torture, graphic violence and gore, panic attacks, abusive childhood, past traumas, PTSD, self-harm by excessive smoking and self-deprecating thoughts.

This book was once published in its entirety but is now going through heavy rewrites and editing, so chapters will be reuploaded once this has been done. It is also being uploaded to AO3.

I am obliged to say that I do not own the MCU or any of the characters. This, I assume you already gathered as if I did, this would not be fanfiction but, in fact, actually real. I do, however, take claim to Oswin, Estella, Xander and any other characters that do not feature in the MCU. I also do not own the music featured or the songs/quotes used. The songs are credited at the end of each chapter with a link to the YouTube audio.

I hope you enjoy the book as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

SCOOTERING DINOSAUR