❥• Click - pt.2

I don't know about you but your charm keeps drawing me in

---------------------------------------

CHOI SAN

"Excuse me. I have to use the restroom." I get up from my seat.

An escape is all I need now.

Thing goes beyond my grasp quickly as the girls in our table have their eyes on me all the time. I mean I'm willing to try but I have my own motto "Never lay hand on the girl that my friend like."

Letting surrender occupies my cloudy thoughts as I approach an empty bench near by and welcome myself a seat, savoring the atmosphere.

This blind date seems not to work out as always.

The night falls swiftly to show off its visible shinning stars. How come I didn't notice the garden behind the dorm is this dreamy at night? What a view no one should miss.

Well, it will be perfect unless there are some intruders.

"Choi San from Business faculty is here. Can't wait to see him."

"Ey, stand in queue girl. I never heard that he dated someone more than 2 months."

"Who cares if he's a bad boy? I don't mind dating him even it's only a day. Imagine to post a photo with him would help me become a hottest around the campus."

"You're not wrong though. His face is enough. I don't care much about his personalities actually."

I'm getting used to these kinds of talks. They sugar coat my whole identity by seeing or hearing of my facade only, so are most of my ex girlfriends. I know not everyone is like that but somewhere in my heart still finds uneasy about it.

I close my eyes and push my mind away from the unknown girls' unpredictable conversation, with hope that they're gonna leave quickly and don't see me who is now hiding behind the bench.

After seeing their figures far away, I plop on the bench again, until someone takes a seat beside me a couple of minutes later which startles me to death.

"D-don't mind those sayings. You should have known y-you're way better than that." A feminine voice softly says.

I turn to the owner of that soft voice, smiling. "Thank you."

We look at one another with no words slip out of our lips. It's a comfortable silence nonetheless.

White blouse with high waisted jeans.

Shoulder-length hair.

Mono eyelid.

Simple but attractive.

"The c-cats were undeniably cute b-but their claws were absolutely no joke." Her chuckle breaks the ice as she points at the band aid on the back of my palm.