Chapter one: books

(A/N. I don't own any of the characters or Fairytail. Also, thanks for checking this out! I promise it will be interesting!)
Also,
_____= your name

Your POV.

"No, no, no..." You mumble as you look through the books. You are at your favorite book store called print n' pages. "I love this store!" You think to yourself. You must have spent half of your life in here!

You end up in the romance section and you're reminded that you don't have much of a love life. In fact, you've never even been on a date. You always fill that part of you with books. Romance is one of your favorite genres.

To some this is sad, but you feel like you have better things to do with your time that to waltz around the park with a boy in a dreamy haze. When you see girls that are in love, they seem oblivious to the world around them. They could have stepped on five squirrels for all they know. I mean, you get that they are happy and all, but geez. They should at least refrain from stepping on squirrels!

Your mental tirade is cut short when you bump into someone, causing them to drop about twenty books.

"Oh, sorry!" you say as you rush to help pick them up.

The soon to be owner of those books replies "Thank you!" in just about the sweetest voice.

Her voice was muffled because of the rather large stack of books that covered her face.

"Do you want help carrying those?" You ask.

"Yeah, that would be great!"

After you take some, she sighs "Thank you!"

"My pleasure!"

Then you see her face. She had the prettiest eyes. Her short blue hair swayed freely. She was so beautiful. You had to know her name.

"I'm sorry, but I didn't catch your name?"

"Oh, it's Levy. Levy Mc. Garden, and what's yours?"

"My name is _________"

"Ok, thanks, _________!"

Then you guys walk over to the check out line. Thankfully there wasn't a wait.

After Levy's books are all check out and payed for, you ask "Do you need any more help?"

"No thanks! I've got it from here!" She replies with a smile.

You watch her walk out. When she gets outside, one of her books falls off the top of her stack. A passerby puts it back on top for her.

"What an interesting girl!" You think to yourself as you watch her walk away.