Sqaids

A long time ago science people were like "we discovered that squids do in fact have a very bad disease we don't have a clue what it is but we came up with a name... Sqaids. Science people had no idea where or what cause it but they know one thing if a squid infected with sqaids squirt ink on your ears you get a bad infection on your fingers. The fingers will look more like toes. How dose the Ilumitati have to do with this you ask? The boy who encountered the Ilumitatied boy name Jeff or "Xx_ J3ff_xX" the boy saw a squid tattoo and ,also noticed some sort of black substance on the floor after the attack. The boy who discovered he was the first to ever survive a Ilumitatied human. More science people final came up with a name for the Ilumitated people "S.I.P's" which means Super Infected People. Back to the boy we started asking his teachers and family here is what we got from his teacher Mr.B "that kid has good grades but his friend Xx_J3ff_xX ask for number grades so we did and his grades are 3(c)". Three do you know what else has 3? Yes...triangles. This proves that his friend is S.I.P. Now we will interview his family starting with his older brother John "I don't know what wrong with my brother but I hope he is okay he has locked himself in his rook for about 3 days I'm very worried." Did you hear that? Three days... Could this young boy be infected? Will we ever find Xx_J3ff_xX again? Is iluminaiti really behind this? We will find out soon... (CRASH) " EVERYBODY RUN! " AHHHHH HELP ME (PLEASE STAND BY)... "If your hearing this... Don't trust...any.... One.....with......a triangle on there......BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. "I'm here."