Introduction:

The day began as it usually did. Loud. Painful. And annoying.
I was woken up by a loud noise coming from my bed stand. It took me a while to realise that the noise was coming from my alarm. The cheap red plastic object read 6:30 AM. "Uhh ..." I groaned to myself as I scrounged around for enough motivation to get myself out of bed. It was another boring school day. I slowly readied myself for the day ahead of me.

My name is  Nagisa Shidoe. Nothing special about me . That's it.
I have average grades , but not enough to aspire for anything great in the future, and to be honest it doesn't really bother me . Life is boring and kind of dull so I don't really bother myself with anything ambitious. As long as I get by I'm fine with that.

After I got ready I headed along my way to school. The early morning light made my bright blue eyes shine with a pale glow. Plus the fact that I'm an incredibly lazy bastard ; my black hair was messy and unkempt . I couldn't be bothered to brush it.
I got to school and lived the day out as I usually would: following  the ebbing and flowing tide of the usual schooltime congregations.
the only interesting thing to happen was after school.

I had finished to school day. I was walking walking home, heading to the convenience store to pick up some necessities that I needed to make diner that night when the event that turned my mediocre life into one completely different......