EXTRA

....part of loving you, was letting go--

taeyong paused his random spotify playlist and threw his earphone on his robe stopping himself not to carried away from music because he was still on duty.

its been a month since ten left them. it still hurts, but he has to got up and make a way to move on.

life is still going on, as this one kpop group said..

and he thinks he's doing it pretty good..

this is why doctors can't be friends with rejected omegas, especially when the doctor is an omega too. it'll not affect only his work but their mental health

"yo, doc!" he saw mark pushing something on his cart near him, he waved back and smiled.

mark stopped as soon as he reached him

"what's that?"

"oh this?" the nurse pointed the syringe and used tranquilizer bottles.

"its from there" he pointed the last and closed room near windows.

taeyong got shocked, trying not to make the nurse confused he just nodded and asked why.

"ah, he does it again... you know, overdose.. glad i saw him first i tried to make him puke but he just shoved me like a ragdoll" mark said and then stretched his hips.

"how's he?"

"i don't know, probably sleeping"

mark then grab the bottle to let taeyong understand what he meant

taeyong tapped his shoulder and began to walk closely to the room.

"you know, i'm still angry on what he did to ten but... i kinda want him to live though... you know, to suffer. goodluck" the nurse said.

taeyong stopped for a moment and then proceed to the room as mark leaves.

he then opened up the door and saw johnny sleeping soundly. maybe it's because of the tranquilizer he got from mark, taeyong took a deep breath and started to do his work.

he's on a halfway through when the door opened, made taeyong stopped for a moment to see the person and suprisingly.. its jung jaehyun

on a suit and tie

"you're good in that lab coat"  jaehyun smiled at the doctor who was starting to blush

taeyong trying to mentally slap himself for blushing at the compliment, it was not him! its his omega!

"i... my job is done, i should go" he bows and then walk through the door where the alpha was leaning

"uh, can we talk for a minute?"

---(ꈍᴗꈍ)---

they're at the doctor's office, taeyong tried to release calming pheromones to beat the dominating scent of the alpha who is now infront of him.

"i know why you're here, mr. jung" the omega smiles, not minding the slightly terrified pheromones came from the alpha

"i don't bite"

the alpha sighs, he let all of his exhaustion and frustrations in one single blows.

he doesn't want to tell the omega this but every night he can't sleep because of this.

this is not his story to tell but he's one of the reason why it ends up like this.

"I am.... i am one of the reason why ten died"