Meet and Greet

"You think this is too much ?" Kelly heard as she defeated another level of candy crush

"You think this is too much ?" Kelly heard as she defeated another level of candy crush . Welp , now it was time to switch apps . She couldn't wait until her friend love so she could switch to Pornhub and DJ her Friday night loneliness away while Netflix played in the background but this girl acted like showing a little bit of knees and chest was going to kill her .

"Beyoncé , look in the mirror and tell me you don't feel like the baddest bitch

"Beyoncé , look in the mirror and tell me you don't feel like the baddest bitch . I'm serious Bey , you have to stop with this whole image thing , you're a model for crying out loud. I swear you're taking this whole going back to college thing way to serious" Kelly said getting up from the bed to help her out .

"I know I look good , I just want to be comfortable . The stuff I model in is literally just for the runway and then I take it off . Don't laugh at me but I don't actually know how to walk in heels and the last thing I want to do is bust my ass in front of everybody"Bey sighed as she tugged at the ends of her bodycon dress as Kelly grabbed the curlers and started to section her hair .

"Kells , I can barely sit down in this dress let alone breathe . How am I going to stand up for two hours and not pass out ? You don't have anything in your closet ? Something a little longer ?" Bey asked biting her lip as Kelly got close to her ear with the flat iron . "I don't know why you won't just come with me , I thought you liked Jayz , you rap all his parts when his music comes on" Bey said turning around to grab something from her clutch .

Kelly took a look at her friends body one more time before she thought of the perfect dress , something not too short and not too long either but definitely sexy and comfortable enough for Bey to stand in without constantly looking down to see if her thong was showing .

She told her she didn't need to wear but getting her to dress up like this was a fight in herself , so baby steps .

"There's no way I can wear that" Bey said as soon as she saw the pink glittery fabric in her friends arms .

"And why not ? This thing looks like a sack on me , I only bought it because it was on sale . This dress is begging for curves to stretch it out and you have the body for that , my hips could never" Kelly said motioning for Bey to put her arms up so she could help her get the first dress off .