Dirty Harry

You and Harry are in the boys’ studio. He brought you there alone to show you some cool tracks and stuff. He looked so sexy tonight. The more you looked at him, the wetter you got. He wore a tight black v-neck and grey skinny jeans. You could see his abs though his shirt.

You were sitting next to him. He sang to you, showing you how the equipment worked and it sounded so sexy! You couldn’t help but bite your lip. He noticed because he looked at you and stopped singing for a moment. He smirked and bit his lip. “What are you thinking about, babe?”, he asked. You smirked and said: “Hm, nothing.” He raised his eyebrow and gut closer to you by the second. “Yeah? Well, I can change that, baby”, he said and pressed his lips to yours. You felt like you’d been truck by lightning. You kissed him back deeply, both of your tongues dancing in each others mouths roughly. You feel his boner sticking through his jeans against your leg. You started rubbing it slowly, making him moan softly in your mouth. He pushed you against the wall of the studio, ripping your shirt in half. He breathes heavily with a fiery look in his eyes. He kissed down your neck softly, tearing your bra off. He began to suck and lick your nipple. You moaned softly, biting your lip. You threw his shirt off and ran your fingers down his chest, he laid you on a desk in the studio, pulling your pants off.

He smirked and slowly walked his fingers up your legs to your thighs. You giggled and breathed heavier as he reached your panties, rubbing them. He smiled at how wet you were. Finally he slid them off and kissed down your stomach to your pussy, kissing it softly first. He started licking your clit slowly and held your thighs down. The more he licked, the more you squirmed, you were shaking and screaming. 

He smirked and kept licking it faster, he wouldn’t stop because he knew you loved it, but you could barely take any more pleasure. You pussy was throbbing, he kept holding onto your thighs. You couldn’t move the, even if you tried. He slowly slid his tongue inside you, you moaned and breathed fast, squeezing your fists. You begged him to fuck you now, ut the more you begged, the more he licked, torturing you. 

Finally he couldn’t take it. He threw his jeans off and climbed on top of you, holding your arms above you and slammed into you hard. You moaned his name so loud. That turned him on even more, so he started thrusting his dick in and out of you faster and harder, moaning in your ear. He let go of your arms and moved his hand down to your clit, rubbing it in circles while still thrusting in and out of you. He started sucking your nipples and rubbing the other with his other hand, you were feeling pleasure in so many places you couldn’t think. Finally you let out a gasping moan and arched your back, having a mafor stylegasm ;) This pushed him over the edge. He bit his lip and moaned heavy. You kissed him softly, both of you slowly stood up helping each other to put your clothes back on. 

Then he noticed something …

He never turned off the mic. He pressend play and heard all the moans back again. He bit his lip and looked over at you. “Let’s try this track again, shall we?” Then you both disappeard under the desk.