Ch.1

Hi.My name is HarmonyAnne Dallas.You've probably heard of my big brother Cameron Dallas,the famous viner.I'm 14years old but I'm in the 10thgrade because I'm a music prodigy.I can play any instrument that comes to mind but also sing and dance.I have auburn hair that goes past my butt and very light hazel eyes.I'm about 5'1.I'm probably about the average weight,not too skinny but not overweight.I'm bullied at school for being in high school so young but I just jeep in mind that I'm 'special' or 'extraordinary' as my mom and brother say.I get alot of hate on social media for being Cameron's little sister but I try nit to let it get to me too much.I don't really care that I'm bullied unless it's git something to do with Cameron because it just reminds me of how much I miss him right now while he's on tour with some of his other viner friends at something called MagCon.Today is the last day of school and I'm just sitting in my area of the dance room during the last few minutes of of the school year,waiting for the bell to ring so I can go home and skype Cam since he doesn't get back from tour for a couple weeks."RRRRIIIINNnGGGGG" I suddenly hear,making me jump off of the hardwood floor of the dance studio and dash out the door.I went to my locker and saw my best friend waiting there."Hey 8th note." "1.Stop calling me that just because I'm a music prodigy and 2.Hey,Hannah." I said,laughing at the end.Hannah had hair like mine that was only to her hip and dark brown eyes.She's a bit taller since she's 17 and I'm 14.She's actually supposed to be in high school,unlike me.She's very pretty for an 11th grader,she looks very mature.TOTAL MISCONCEPTION.We're both the weird kids who people call crazy & stare at like they murdered someone practically 24/7.I met her when i came to high school(13) and she was a freshman.Ever since then we've been inseparable."I was thinking that maybe we could have a sleepover at your house and go to an 'end of school' party at the football captain's lakehouse tonight." "Sure.I'll tell mom and,her being her, she'll say yes but tell me not to drink." "Yay!!!!I'll give you a ride home today since i have my clothes and everything in my car because I knew you would never say no to a party"She said while smirking at me."Yeah,yeah.Whatever,chica."I laughed.We drove to my house jamming out to all of our favourite bands(5SOS,ATL,AJR,FOB,R5,EMBLEM3,The Vamps,etc.).When we pulled into the driveway,I went to the front door trying to find my key in my backpack while Hannah walked up laughing under her breath."Having trouble?"she asked laughing."It's not funny.And ,yes,I am actually."I said standing up straight but not being able to help the small smile that formed at the corner of my lips.Hannah pulled out her key,we gave her one since she comes here so often,and unlocked the door while slightly chuckling.She opened the door and I ran into the kitchen,to the fridge.I wrapped it in a hug before screaming,"Oh how I missed my wonderful container of food.I promise that for the next two months it's just me and you,babe."I heard Hannah laughing in the living room while turning on Spongebob and then I heard a chuckle that I knew all too well.I turned around to see Cameron smiling at me.I ran straight into his arms and tackled him to the floor in a huge bear hug."And here i thought you'd be happier to see me than food." he said acting mock offended while smirking."1.I missed you soooooooooooo much and 2. I love you,Cam,but my lover will always come first."i said walking back over to the fridge and giving it a kiss.I heard some unfamiliar chuckles so I turned to the stairs to see all of the MagCon crew."Um hi?Uh, I'm HarmonyAnne but you can call me Harmony or H."I said to all of them.I was really nervous because I had never met any of them before and right now,I was pretty underdressed for the occasion.I had dance for last period so I was in a sports bra and spandex shorts that were both white which to be honest really made my tan skin pop out.Cameron started to walk over and I was so glad because I didn't know what else to say.

AN|•| so this is my new story and i know it kinda ended out of nowhere but i'm probably gonna be updating later in the week and it's Sunday.If you guys wanna contact me I'll put my social media below
Snapchat:annaxslayzzz
Twitter:cam_u_got_a_bae
Ig:ohxmyxomahaxsquad
Vine:anna_banana_nut_bread;)
Tumblr:annaxslayzzz
Oovoo:lifexofxit

Well that's all for this update guys thanks for reading and if ya want don't forget to vote,comment,add,or share.Bye peeps love ya.