you love me?-john b

(This is the first imagine of the book!!) Enjoy!!

Its been a couple months since John b's dad went missing and things were hard for all the pogues. things went to shit between you and john b when you moved in with him when his dad went missing. 

john b is the type who loves everyone and acts like nothing is wrong but every so often snaps and flips shit on somebody, turns out, it was your turn. you walked into the chaetue after a hard day at work, you saw john b and jj on the couch just chilling, drinking beer. 

"Hey y/n"jj said 

"yo" you said back to him. john b said nothing. not a single word. you were confused but continued with the time in the chaetue with jj and john b. 20 or so minutes later, you decide to say something to john b. 

"Hey John B" you said 

STILL NOTHING

"John b what the hell?" jj said 

"WHAT Y/N" he yelled

what the fuck you thought. "Excuse you but i was just saying hi" you said back "And I don't give a shit because all you ever do is become clingy and annoying as fuck. i dont even know why you moved in, in the first place." john b said back 

truth is, you loved him. but could he find out? no never. but you obviously told jj wh has know for almost year. that's the reason you moved in, was because you loved john b. you wanted to be with him and date him. but no, he brought girl after girl after girl over and leaving you with no hope for you too. 

Anyway 

John b was shocked on what he heard next,,,,