7

"Did I ask?" Taehyung looked at Jungkook with straight expression.

"Rude" Jungkook mumbled

After few mins Jungkook's phone rang.

"Yo Yoonie...watcha doin' ?" Taehyung's ear perked at the name of Yoonie which he knows whom Jungkook calls by this name.

"Nah man...yeah am just somewhere with my dad." Jungkook replied to Yoongi

"Yeah I don't know when I'll be free-Oh wait..I think I'll come.My dad just came." Jungkook replied when he saw his dad coming downstairs.

"OK..talk to you later" He hang up and stood up when his father was near.

"Let's go Jungkook" His father said.

"Bye Mr.Jeon" Taehyung smiled waving (in tiny)

"Bye cutie" Mr. Jeon ruffled Taehyung's hair affectionately and went outside.

"Bye tiger" Jungkook pinched Taehyung's cheeks to which Taehyung pouted.He left the house and followed his father before Taehyung could say anything.

"Annoying bunny" Taehyung pouted and went back to watching Run BTS.

--

Taehyung was in Basketball court watching his crush practicing basketball with other players.

"Hi Tiger." Taehyung jumped when someone spoke behind him.

"God ! You scared me " Taehyung put his hand on his chest,breathing heavily.

"Sorry Tiger." Jungkook pinched Taehyung's cheeks.

"You are weird." Taehyung mumbled

"Anyways what are you doing here?" Jungkook asked whilst putting his hand in the pocket.

"um I- I"Taehyung fumbled with his words trying to make an excuse "I can ask you same" He spoke after some time crossing his arms to look confident.

"I am here to talk with basketball coach.Gonna join basketball team instead of baseball.As I already know how to play basketball,coach asked me to come and show some skils." Jungkook replied watching other players playing basketball.

"I thought you were pretty much good and maybe would have become captain next year" Taehyung mumbled more to himself

"Aigoo I didn't know baby bear know how am in baseball.Did you watch me practice secretly."Jungkook teased nudging Taehyung's shoulder.

"I'll tell your mama that you're being meanie" Taehyung spoke and left the court with a huff.