What a normal day..?

THANKS FOR READING THIS, THIS IS MY FIRST STORY ON HERE AND I WILL TRY TO BE DESCRIPTIVE AS I CAN (;
———————————————————

David's POV

he woke up around 6:30.. David yawned " ahh... What a nice morning, welp.. time to get ready for the campers..! "
He got up and out of his bed as he stretched, he walked over to the bathroom to take a nice steaming hot shower, as he was washing himself he was humming a tune he giggled, and he wrapped the towel around his waist and hopped out of the shower, he got dressed into his casual clothing, yellow bandana, green shirt, brown vest, and such... " what a nice way to start a day..! Oh, That rhymed! " he giggled at the little rhyme he made and he put on his shoes to step out of his cabin, he saw Gwen talking to someone.. Someone familiar...?

Gwen's POV

" you can't be back here, I will call the cops if I have to.. " she said in a angered tone as she scoweled at the person infront of her.. The person said " I changed, and besides I'm not here for you... I'm here to see- Ah! There he is!! "
Gwen gave a annoyed sigh in response as the person ran beside her.

David's POV

" Daniel..? You're here...? I thought.. Nevermind, at least your okay..? " David felt hesitant and awkward seeing him here, he watched Daniel hug him tightly in shock..he hugged him back as he blushed a bit due to the little 'surprise attack' Daniel only hugged him tighter and laid his head onto his shoulder as he squirmed around a bit from excitement, Daniel whispered " you have no idea how much I missed you David... " Daniel sighed as David turned a dark red " but how are you alive...? " David said with a shocked expression on his face " I'm not that stupid David. " he said strictly as he put his hands on his shoulders, he gave a serious look to David.

Third person POV

" ah- sorry that's.. I just.. I didn't mean it like that...? " David was scared as he felt Daniels finger nails grip into him.. Daniel switched into a cheery mood as such as none of that just happened and smiled at David " .. Oh I see! Well I was wondering.. If you maybe wanted to hang out later..? " Daniel said as his heart slightly raced, David thought about it for a second and he agreed " I'd love that, would you like to help us take care of the camp? " Daniel smiled with joy " I'd love too help with these little gremlins! " Daniel chuckled a bit as he said that, David was still really cautious about what he just did but he continued his day with Daniels help, the only issue was that the campers were more.. Bitchy than usual seeing Daniel, and David allowing him here

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ time skip to lunch time ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

David's POV

I noticed Daniel didn't have any lunch and I felt kind of bad.. " hey Daniel.. Do you want some of my lunch " I said it hoping he would agree.. And he did! It made me have these weird feelings.. But I liked them..? " open wide David! " Daniel said with a happy tone as he held one of the strawberries to feed David, I opened my mouth as my cheeks went rosey and I smiled from the sweetness, I heard Daniel whisper something but I couldn't figure out what he said.. It was a lovely lunch.

Daniel's POV

I whispered to myself " why must you be so cute... " I giggled as I saw his cheeks light up in the sunlight due to how red they were, it made me blush a bit " thank you Daniel..! " David said, 'my god I loved it when he said my name, I just can't wait for him to.. Ah get these thoughts out of your mind you dumbass'
I reply with " no problem, are they really that good...? " I said as I looked at the strawberry pile that was stacked into a little cute box, I popped one into my mouth trying to look slightly attractive, I looked over at David with seductive eyes but still munching the strawberry, he blushed a bit 'he's so fucking cute holy hell.. I'm glad he asked me to help, I finally have him to myself.. - no shut up you dumbass.. He's just a friend.. A friend'

Third person POV

David looked at his watch and noticed the time in shock.. It was 6:48.. The campers should be getting ready to go to bed, " oh.. Sh-uugar... You guys sleep at seven.. I must've lost track of time! " David announced that as he laughed, he stood up and gathered the campers to go to there tents and get ready to sleep, Daniel left the mess hall and saw David walking back to his cabin yawning.

Daniels POV

'Awh.. Fuck we didn't even get to "hang out" I'll just ask if we can hang out tomorrow.. '  .. He ran over to David and said in a sad voice " Hey David..! We didn't get to hang out today so I thought maybe move our plans around to tomorrow...? " I told him as he yawned and said " I'd love that.. I'll call Cameron to help Gwen with the kids! " 'I love how he sorted out everything, such a organized man to have so many dumb children disobey him.. How sweet'  I snapped out of it, " oh and I don't have a place to stay so I wanted to ask you if I could- " he interrupted me " STAY WITH ME! WE CAN WATCH MOVIES, AND DO PUZZLES, LIKE A LITTLE SLEEPOVER!! " I saw him cover his mouth with his eyes widened "yeah.. Maybe be a bit quiet.. " I say as I chuckle and walk into his cabin by his side.

David's POV

'He's such a sweet man, I feel bad that he doesn't have a place to stay at for the night... Oh well at least we can have like a sleepover type of deal... '  we walked into my cabin and I jumped face first onto my bed letting out a big sigh, I felt him sit down beside me " you must be really tired... You sure you wanna have a little sleepover? Or just sleep.. " he told me while he stroked my hair, it made me blush a bit, I liked having my hair being played with " let's just watch a movie and sleep.. " I say as I sit up and see how close he was to me for my pale skin to turn into a very Rosey color.

Daniels POV

'He's red as a tomato.. How cute! But we should get rest now.. Besides I have so many plans for tomorrow.. ' "ah! David are you okay.. ? Your really red ' I say in a slightly seductive tone " I'm fine- just.. thinking about something " David answered, I sighed and got up, I unbuttoned my shirt as I noticed the little creep staring at me but everytime I would try to catch him looking at me he would act like he was trying to find a movie... How pathetic. " whatcha doin' Davey.. " I said as I fully took off my shirt, he turned fully red, and he was checking me out, it turned me on a bit I won't  lie.. But what a cute little pervert, " ah- just trying to pick a movie..? " he told me, " sureeee... " I laid comfortably onto his bed .. " pick a horror movie " I told him, I saw him hesitate a bit but he found a movie called 'Greemlins' ( I spelt it like that on purpose) he scooted down next to me where his cute little ass was next to my face, it turned me on a little but I just got under the blanket and watched the movie

David POV

'He's shirtless... And besides me.. He's so perfect, everything he does..! God I just want to kiss him...? But it doesn't feel right.. Not yet. '  I scooted down into the blankets and laid next to him I felt something on my thigh.. So I jumped out of the bed and made a dumb excuse " I uh.. Need to go get dressed before I sleep.. " I watched him nod in agreement and I grabbed a stash of clothes and ran to the bathroom I heard him chuckling behind me, I got dressed into a grey tee, and a pair of white and blue lined boxers.. I walked out of the bathroom to see that he took off his pants since they were laying on the floor, he was sitting up now with his legs crossed, I walked over to him and went under the blanket, he put himself under the blanket with me.. I felt something touch my ass....?
" Daniel..? " I said quietly but loud enough for anyone around me to understand what I'm saying,
" yes David? " he said as he watched the movie with a blank face he looked so calm..
"Are you touching me..?"
" yes I am Davey.. "
I shiver and I turn a bit red as he moved closer to me, he grabbed my ass tighter and I felt embarrassed
I laid down beside him and he stopped to put his arm around my shoulder, he watched people get torn apart so calmly.. It was kind of hot..?

---Time skip to the movie ending---

Third person POV
David yawned and he snuggled up against Daniel as he shut his eyes, Daniel smirked and fell asleep after him..

»»——⍟——««»»——⍟——««

MWAHAHA CLIFF HANGERS WELL.. Not really idfk I tried 🥱 and I'm tired, I'm probably gonna continue this later idk 😎🤙

Also there is smut I just want there to be some story 😳