13✓

"You're coming back for real?" Irene shouted from the other line. "I am." I smiled.

"I'm speeding home right now. I'll call you when I get back." I said. "Okay, drive carefully." She said and hung up.

The moment I got into my apartment I call Irene again and started packing. I throwing all my stuff in my suitcase.

"The flight at 1 tonight." Irene said, "It's a night flight."

I purse my lips, "I owe you fucking so much." I said. "I'm sorry I just can't stand on my own feet."

"You better shut up and get your ass over here or I'll sue you." She's threatened.

"I need a hug so bad." I smiled. "Call Stella." Irene said and I laughed.

Oh right, I haven't even said goodbye.

"Irene, I love you I'll call you later, I'll go pack and deal with some stuff here." I said. "Be careful, boo. I love you." She said and hung up.

I quickly searched Stella's number when an incoming call came in and I picked up immediately.

"Where the hell are you?" Stella panicked.

"I'm home chill. Relax, I'm okay." I said.

"Your fucking... little bitch." She pants heavily as if she just ran miles.

"Are you okay?"

"I've been looking for you all over. I'm at your door now, open up." She said and I heard a knock on my door then another impatient knock.

I walked over and swing the door open. "You idiot." She exclaimed wrapping her arms around me. "I was worried."

"I'm okay..."

"What's all this?" She pointed at my suitcase and clothes all over the place. "Oh.. actually.."

"Are you going on vacation?" She asked throwing herself on my bed.

"I'm not I'm going back to Korea." I said and her head snap to my direction so fast I swear it could've break.

"You're going back?" She asked again. "I called my friend, Irene. She wants me to back."

She paused for a moment and a smile creeped on her face. "I'm glad you're going back there. You wouldn't have to deal with this anymore.

"Chaeyoung's gonna-"

"Who's going back?" A voice asked.

"Who's going back?" A voice asked. Stella and I turned towards the door that was wide opened.

I stayed silent in shock, "How did you find my apartment?"

"I can leave." Stella said and I grab her hand, "No, she will leave." I turned towards Chaeyoung.

"Leave. Your not invited." I said and Chaeyoung looked at me taken aback.

"Come out." She simply said and walk out, I smiled at Stella and followed Chaeyoung.

"You heard me and Suzy didn't you?" She asked as I closed the door behind me, "What are you talking about?" I lied.

"Stop pretending, I saw you!" She screamed.

"You're so bipolar, Park fucking Chaeyoung." I spat. "What exactly do you want from me? Stop hurting me, I can't do it anything. I really can't." I said calmly.

"I'm gonna say it for the last time, I fucking own you!" She grips onto my shoulders and I whined as her nails dug into my shoulders.

"Let go of her!" A voice screamed at the other side of the hallway.

I turned and saw Suzy stood there with anger in her face. Chaeyoung quickly pulled me behind her. Stella flung the door opened at Suzy's screamed.

"You said you need space, and here where you went?" Suzy laughs. "You're fucking blind. What's wrong with you? Can't you see I'm better than her?"

I feel Stella's hand on my shoulders, Suzy words really hit hard.

"She has a brain, you don't." Chaeyoung spat. Suzy widened her eyes. "Oh really?" She scoffed.

"Just leave, both of you. Please." Stella said trying to force them out the building with her words.

"I'm staying." Chaeyoung protested. "I still need answers." She looked down at me.

Suzy suddenly brought up her hand and before her hand could make contact with Chaeyoung's cheeks, I immediately stepped in front of Chaeyoung. Suzy's hand pulled back in shock but then she smirked.

Her ring made a cut on my cheek and I could feel the burning sensation. Stella put her hand on my shoulder and pull me back into the house slamming the door.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" I heard Chaeyoung screamed.

"I called securities." Stella said. And after a few more screaming outside I heard Chaeyoung and Suzy being pulled out the building.

"Your cheek.. it's bleeding.."

"Tell me what to do.." I mumbled. "Should I take my own life for them just to let me be?" I let out and chuckle.

Edited.