14✓

"Don't cry please.." Stella pats my back. "Now, fix yourself Jennie. Your flight is tonight right? We still have time. Let's hang out." She suggested with a sparkle in her eyes.

It wouldn't hurt hanging out with the only friend I've got here.

I smiled and nodded, "Well let me finish packing this." I said and Stella ended up helping me pack, after around an hour. We were done and Stella decided to head back home and get ready.

I search through my clothes again and found and outfit I have never had a chance to wear, Irene had bought it a long time ago before I left Korea.

A smile appeared on my lips and I think about Irene. I pulled out the outfit and decided to wear it.

I rush to the bathroom and took a shower, since my baby bump isn't that visible yet I need to take the opportunity to wear these clothes, it's actually kinda visible If you look closely but it would just look like I'm kinda bloated anyway. I got out after a quick shower and apply some make up.

"Done." I put on my matte and grab my phone, just then I received a text from Stella.

"I'm here."

"Coming down." I quickly typed and grab my purse along with my wallet and phone. Quickly shoving my charger in my purse just incase.

I exited the apartment throwing my key in my purse, as I come out of the building i see Stella's car parked in front as she was inside scrolling through the phone. I knock on her window and she looks at me shocked.

"Who are you and what have you done to Jennie?" She joked and I laughed entering the passenger's seat. "Do I look okay or this is too much?" I asked.

"Okay? Are you kidding? you look so fucking good right now I feel left out from some reason." She gives me a weird look.

I glance at her outfit, a black tight dress that was off shoulder, hugging her waist and curves perfectly, "Oh hey we match!" I pointed out.

"Damn we do." She chuckled driving off.

"Where shall we go first? We still have a lot of time." She said with her hand on the steering wheel and glanced at me.

"Let's grab a drink, I'm thirsty." I suggested.

"Aye I was gonna say so!" She pointed her finger at me and made an 'Ayyyyy' sound. I smirked and did it back, we both laughed at how silly and stupid we looked.

"Ugh my head is spinning like crazy." Stella says. I sigh as she took another sip of her alcohol. We were surrender at the club. Stella suggested we should go to the club lastly and I agree anyway.

"Why can't you stayyyyyyy." She said loudly catching some people's attention. "Shhhh." I shush her up.

"You're so drunk, we should leave." I said pulling her by the arm gently. "Why don't you drink?" She asked but I could hear was some weird words shoved out her mouth.

I laughed at how funny she looked, pulling out my phone and taking a video. "What was that?" I asked, laughing.

"You're cuteee." She pointed at some random guy sitting not far away who was sitting with a group of boys. "Uh oh." I widen my eyes as the guy looked my way and smirked. I quickly ended the video and somehow managed to pull Stella out the club.

"Fuck we need a taxi." I mumbled with Stella's arm around me, "Lose some weight you pig." I glared at her playfully, she throw her whole weight on me and I stand firmly holding my balance.

"It's like 9, how the fuck did you drink so much?" I asked, glancing around the empty street for a taxi.

I heard footsteps behind me and I turn around to see nothing, that's when I notice how quiet and dark the street is, the club's music playing can be hear, and Stella mumbling non sense. Other than that? Dead silence.

A weird vibe rush through me and I could feel my hair standing up as i got goosebumps.

"You don't even remember where you left your car keys, now were stuck." I ganced at Stella who's drooling on my shoulder.

Suddenly someone pulled me harshly by the arm.

Edited.