15✓

I groaned as the pain on my body, the the reality hits me, "Stella?" I mumbled opening my eyes, the was dark and not very dark, just a small source of light.

"Stella?" I called out again. She was nowhere to be seen in the room, I was tied up in against the chair with tape around my mouth that fell off so now is hanging at my chin.

What time is it?

I look out at the small window I see and the sun was there.. I missed my flight.

The door busted open and a guy entered. He looked a few years old than me. "What the fuck is going on?" I asked in a not very polite words and tone. He raised his eyebrow and my eyes glance down at the gun around his waist. I gulp.

"It's better for you to shut up." He said at me and another guy entered the room. "Be quick, Jackson." The guy mumbled and Jackson gets his gun out, oh hell no.

"Are you gonna kill me?" I asked earning a laugh from both guy and they suddenly turned serious, "Should we?" The guy replied.

"Um, no." I replied, trying to sound brave but in reality my heart is pounding like crazy. "Come on, get up." Jackson said isn't realized he took off all the ropes that tied me on the chair. My hand swiftly pull the tape of my mouth and throw it on the floor standing up.

"Easy there." Jackson grabbed onto my arm, "I'm not gonna escape, you have a gun." I pull my arm away. "Oh we have more than just aw gun." Jackson chuckled.

"Can you both shut up and get moving?" The guy was getting impatient now and I could tell by the look on his face.

Jackson dragged me out with his hand on my arm so tightly I feel it's gonna break. We exited the room and to the luxurious hallway. The room was dirty and so many broken things kept in there.

The whole time everyone was silent and we finally arrived at what seems like a huge room with a table in the middle, the person sitting in front of me looking up and as I met her eyes I frozed.

"Chaeyoung?"

"Chaeyoung?" Her name left my mouth and she glance up at me, my eyes move to the guy sitting opposite her.

"Give us the money." The guy said, and I noticed six another guy's standing behind Chaeyoung with serious faces, the tension in the room is awkward and tense.

"You give me the girl first." Chaeyoung demanded.

"What if you run off with the girl?"

"Then, we do it at the same time." Chaeyoung said pulling up a black bag which I assumed had a money.

The man nodded and Jackson shoved me forward, "Mark, hold her." He said to the guy next to me, the man that seemed like the boss stood up along with Chaeyoung. Mark showed me towards the boss while I glance at Jackson who had his gun ready in his hands.

I gulp walking to the boss, who had a smirk on his face and I could see Chaeyoung tensed up and the guy checked me out from head to toe. His eyes fixed at my cleavage.

"Hand her over." Chaeyoung's voice brought the man back to reality. He pulls me towards him and Chaeyoung slowly reach the bag out so Mark could grab it. The six boys behind Chaeyoung had their guns ready pointed at Mark and Jackson and the boss.

I noticed a few more men behind Mark, the boss push me towards Chaeyoung quickly grabbing the bag. Everything happened so fast and I heard gunshot go off from both sides.

Chaeyoung swing me over her shoulder running in some direction I was unfamiliar with. We finally reached outside to a black car. She shoves me in and told the driver to drive off. I widened my eyes grabbing her wrist.

"What about you?" I asked panicking. She turned and I could see her eyes softened. She places a long kiss on my forehead cupping my cheeks.

"I'll come back babygirl, I promise." She whispered and as her hands left my cheeks, another gunshot went off.

Chaeyoung got shot.

Edited.