16✓

"Chaeyoung!" I screamed her name trying to shake her, desperately wanting her to be alright. Gunshot went off and I see the six boys earlier ran out while shooting a few people. One really tall girl end up carrying Chaeyoung and shoved themselves in the van.

I was frozen until I see an hand pull me in the van and they drove off, gunshots still going off but finally stopped as we drove far away.

"She's gonna be okay, right?" I asked not taking my eyes off Chaeyoung who's laying unconscious in front of me. "She's been through worst, she's just bleeding, relax." The girl holding Chaeyoung said.

"I'm Jisoo." She said and I nodded, still staring at Chaeyoung who's like half-year to me. "She's gonna be okay." The girl driving said. "Get some banana milk on the way." The girl on the passenger seat said. Someone's almost dying and she wants milk? Is she for real.

"She's hurt, Seulgi. We'll get milk later." A girl who's busy wiping blood off Chaeyoung said, she seems to be the most worried about Chaeyoung out of all the guys. "Lisa, by the way." I simply gave her a force smile at her introduction.

"She made me lost in overwatch last time so she deserves it." Seulgi simply said.

"Stop fighting." Someone else at the back said. "I'm Son Chaeyoung. If you are confused yeah we had a same name of that asshole. " She smile sweetly and I couldn't help but smile and chuckled at her too.

"Would you all shut up I'm trying to sleep." The girl next to S'Chaengie. "You're kidding me right now." Jisoo said. "You slept the whole day!" S'Chaengie slapped the girl on the arm.

"That's Jeongyeon, the prankster of the group, loves her sleep." Jisoo turned to me, smiling with her cute dimples. "Oh," I let out.

"So, how long have you been with Chaeyoung?" Lisa aksed, "What do you mean?" I asked.

"How long have you been her girlfriend? This bastard told us about you in the last minute." Wani said, hands on the steering wheel.

"We're not in a relationship." I stated and they all look at me with confused face.

"But he calls you her wife?" Seulgi asked.

She what?

Wani rushed Chaeyoung along with Jeongyeon helping into some room that has surgery equipment. The others and I stood impatiently.

"She's loosing lot's of blood." Wani announced. "Get out all of you we need to do to a surgery." Jeongyeon said.

I widened my eyes, "It's that serious?" Jisoo asked worried, scared expression on their faces visible.

"Get out!" Wani said and we all rushed out as she proceeded to work on Chaeyoung's shot.

We all impatiently waiting outside, I glance at my surrounding. "Where are we?"

"It's our mansion, don't worry." Seulgi said taking a sit next to Lisa who's biting her nails with nervousness.

"She's gonna be alright Liam." S'Chaengie patted Lisa on the shoulder and Seulgi nodded aggreeing. Jisoo on the other hand stood in front of the door waiting and glancing inside a few times.

The place fell awkwardly silent and I purse my lips. "Why don't you go take a sit." Jisoo suggested looking at me. "I'm good." I said and suddenly feel a sudden pain on my stomach.

"Okay now, a pregnant woman shouldn't be standing and worrying like that." S'Chaengie said walking towards me to help me sit down.

Seulgi turned to me with a cute smile. "Is it a girl or a boy?" She asked, "I don't know yet." I replied.

"Imagine a mini Chaeyoung running around." Lisa said and they all smiled, including myself.

"Wow you're bump will get big soon." Seulgi said poking at my stomach slightly and I laughed at the ticklish feeling. I could see they're trying ease the tension in the place.

"Damn, I'm gonna be a fucking untie." S'Chaengie said staring at the air seems to be thinking. Lisa slapped her arms, "You're already swearing and the baby isn't even born yet."

"You're already a grandma." Jisoo teased and we all laugh, but then my mind went back to Chaeyoung, right then the door opened showing Jeongyeon.

"Is she okay?" I stood up, "She's fine relax relax." Jeongyeon said and we all let out a relieved sigh. "She's fine, it's was a small surgery we had to get the bullet out. It didn't hit any of her organ luckily."

"Thanks god." Jisoo said, "Where's Wani?"

"She's in there cleaning some stuff up." Jeongyeon said, "We had an a long day, let's rest. Chaeyoung will probably wake up soon." Jeongyeon said and Jisoo nodded.

S'Chaengie, Lisa and Seulgi all left and Jisoo turned to me, "Do you mind if we have a small talk?" She asked hesitantly.

I nodded my head and Jisoo turned to Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon smiled at us nodding, "I'll get Wani and clean things up, don't worry." Jeongyeon said and Jisoo smiled.

We both walked out to a fountain and what seems like an garden, "So..." She began, "Do you mind explaining what's your relationship with Chae?"

I cleared my throat staring at the ground, "Well, this sounds bad. Let's just say I am or was her sex slave. I fell in love with her, she doesn't seems to believe that." A small laugh left my lips, a bitter sad laugh. "And boom, I'm pregnant."

"That's.. interesting." She said in a motionless face. "What else?" She continued sounding like she didn't really believe me.

I sighed,  "She was kinda abusive, rough, aggressive, rude. And girl this name Bae Suzy suddenly appeared out of nowhere, they are appeared couple apparently and I ran a few times. Chae caught me everytime. Lastly I ran out to America with a friend's help, who's in the Mafia's too. Then Chaeyoung appeared in America, things happen and here we are."

"Bae Suzy.." She whispered, "Do you know her?" I asked.

He only sighed and nodded, "Seulgi's step sister, even though she never mentioned her, or sees her as a sister. We're all in a messed up life, Each and everyone of us. We formed a group anyway."

"Oh..." Is all I could say, "When did you found out you were pregnant?"

"Right after I came to America, I had morning sickness so I went for all check up, I didn't expect I was pregnant."

"If you don't mind me an liking this.. do you.. have a plan for the baby? Chaeyoung would definitely want the baby in the Mafia world. If you know what I mean."

"This baby is taking my last name, Jisoo." I firmly said.

"Chaeyoung probably don't even care about the baby or what not. I've gone way to far with this baby to just give it up in the end, I don't even think having feeling for Chaeyoung anymore."

"You... Don't?"

We both turned around and Chaeyoung stood there, with bandages and I glance behind her to see Wani and Jeongyeon.

"I tried stopping him." Wani mouth to Jisoo.

"Fucking answered me!" Chaeyoung screamed.

Edited.