bakugou is the one.

Listen to music, it's random ass music that I'm choosing so don't mind. Alright enjoy my first

One shot
was that dramatic good:)

It was my second year at ua high school. and that bakugou dude is getting to me, I was scared to talk to him cause all he did was yell and scream "DAMN DEKUUU" "DIE DIE DIE" he says die a lot, we're still in the same class, class 1-A
anyways I decided to FINALLY SPEAK TO THIS MAN, he's so hot to damn
-AT LUNCH-
okay so let's say hi? "hi" he just looked at me and says "what do u want u damn idiot" I was likeeeee, okay this is love to me😻 I said "just want to be friends so yeah." he just stared at me and said "alright, I know ur name already, y/n right? so, you probably know my name, do u need any information to know me?" HES so damn serious wow, okay so I said "well yk favorite color and shit, we can be besties." He just was sitting there eating and said " well I don't have a favorite color? Uh I like spicy things what else do u want fuck, what's urs?" HE JUST ASKED ME WHAT. Okay so I replied "uh, idk I think f/c, it's pretty cool. I like sweet things the opposite of that. well we're besties now even tho we barely talk we're besties" uh he's just staring so I'm guessing that's a yes "sure, uh let's go to the cafe tomorrow ig, so here's my number ——————————— " I'm surprised so "yeah okay thanks."

-TIME SKIP-

I was at home drawing, then I got a text message im thinking bakuhoe.

person

person: hey it's ur "bestie"

me: OHH BAKUHOE! Heyyy

-name has been changed to bakuhoe/bestie😻

bakuhoe/bestie😻: what do u have my name as I have u as dumbass.

me: I have u as bakuhoe/bestie😻

bakuhoe/bestie: even the cat thingy.

me: YUP

bakuhoe/bestie😻: bye

me: I- bye

end of conversation

I'm in a friend zone rn🖐😭 okay well that was great.

-TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY GET OUT OF UA!- (btw the cafe thing already happened🖐🙄)

me and bakugou have been friends for 3 in a half years. I'm really happy but for the most part in those years I was in a friend zone, I wanted to confess but that will be once he actually loves me:)! So I'll wait till he confesses which will be never:/

BAKUGOU POV

me and y/n have been friends for 3 years that's pretty cool, and we're done with ua, which is amazing, she was best friends with Mina and always hangs out with her. plus she hangs out with deku and shoto🙄, when we should be hanging out tch. Whatever, maybe we can hang out this weekend like go to the mall idfk whatever she wants.

Messages

me: heyyy idiot

dumbass: HEYYYY

me: are u open Friday?

dumbass: yeah why?

me: well, I wanted to know if we can hang out.

dumbass: sure, we definitely going to the park and getting food.

me: yeah yeah whatever.

dumbass: WELL OKAY SEE YOU FRIDAY!<3

me: peace

okay so she put a heart, uh is that supposed to mean something? Nah ofc not. Okay so now I'm bored asf so I might as well go on a phone call with her.