Expelled

Little did we know... something else was planned for us... or for... 
me...

As we open the door and entered the class, there stood Trisha with her broken nose and beside her our class teacher Mrs. Lee. "God! Did I punched her that hard?".  

Listening the door open everyone in the class turned their heads at back and eyed me. My eyes met Trisha's and she was smirking? "F*ck it's all her dumba** plan again and did teacher believed her? I am doomed."  I cursed under my breathe and now afraid to see Mrs. Lee. 

Mrs. Lee: You two! (we both flinched) to Principal's office. And Trisha come with me.
My eyes widened as she mentioned Principal's office. This girl has something big with her. She ordered in calm mad tone and left the class with Trisha. 

Shein: That b*tch will never leave us alone. (she cursed)
Y/n: Let's go.

We both left the class and headed towards the Principal's office. After a few minutes later we reached there and knocked. We heard "Come in", and then we opened the door and went in. Seeing both of our parents and then Trisha's parents, both of us froze on our spot. 

We could feel the tension in the room. 

Mrs. Principal: Both of you, come and stand here. 
She said and we went there silently, standing by our parents. When the Principal spoke again.

Mrs. Principal: So Ms. Y/n, why do you bully Trisha?

Hearing that, as if my ears went numb, am I hearing it right? what are they saying? me bully-...ing her? WHY? WHY WILL I EVER? 

I shot up my head saying, "No miss she is lying", "but who's gonna believe?"

Mrs. Principal: Ms. Y/n, we are not asking who's lying. We already know everything, so do the parents. So please just tell us why did you bullied Trisha for months, and now physically.

Hearing her words... made me paralyzed, only tears came.. what can I say? No one's gonna believe.. they all were looking with anger filled eyes. Shein.. she was just shock on what Principal is saying. She was about to speak up.. when her mother stopped her..
All alone now.. I mentally chuckled.. When Trisha's parents spoke up,

Her mom: What now? She will never answer. She only did this for fame. Bully week students, you find this entertainment huh? Playing with people lives. This is what your parents taught. And what about your boyfriend? (she smirked) Didn't he left you after you laid with him on bed?

Hearing those words... just crashed my whole world down.. my breathe hitched... as if my soul left the body... why?
what did I do? to deserve this... 

When I felt a stink on my cheek. I look up to see Trisha (smirking)
yet has the audacity to slap me.. 

Nothing left to say... silence... I looked to side only to find my best friend.. boiling in anger, when she kicked the side wall and left the place.. I didn't cared about the slap and ran behind her.. I knew where she was going.. and what will she do.. 

After we left.. Someone's P.O.V.

Principal: This behaviour  won't be tolerated anymore. Ms. Y/n will no more be studying here. She is expelled. And Ms. Shein will be suspended for a week. 
Mrs. Son please take Trisha home and take care of her. 

Y/n's father: Even we don't want our daughter to study in such a school, who do such discrimination among children. And yes, don't worry Mrs. and Mr. Son your precious daughter will soon know the taste of her own medicine. 

He and her wife left the office to call their daughter..

Y/n's P.O.V.

I ran behind Shein and soon caught her wrist. "Y/n leave me", "No, first listen!", "What should I listen now?!", "I know you are mad, but please listen, you tr-trust me na? "... 
She went silent.. and I let go and looked down.. when  she tightly hugged me... "Of course I trust you, how can you even think of it?" I cried.. "It's all be-cause of m-me, I-I should d-die then eve-everything will be o-kay..." 

Shein: Hey! Hey! Shut up! Don't say this. I am with you babes.. I will never leave.. and I will reveal that b*tch's truth. You didn't do anything. Don't cry.. She will pay for it.
She hugged me tightly and I cried.

A few minutes later...

Suddenly her phone buzzed and she picked up. By now, I stopped crying.

Shein: Hello?.. Okay uncle... yes she is with me.. yes we are coming.. no don't worry I will take care of her. (she sighed)

I broke the hug.

Y/n: Who is it?
Shein: Your dad, now let's go he's worrying for you. And don't worry he won't shout on you ok? 
Y/n: Okiee.. (I squealed and she smiled)

We went outside of the school, at the gate. There were my parents standing. As soon as we reached to them, my mother hugged me. 

Shein: Uncle, can we talk?

My dad: Yeah, sure. (he nodded and came near mommy) Take her home. (he said and went to Shein)

And they started talking....

Hope you like it!
Please vote and share!!

Take care :)