Catching him

Luca had been a bit more excited than usual to do his chores these past few days. I didn't think much of it until I caught him string up a stone statue of himself. I waited until he was done a followed him after. He swam straight to the surface. I gasped. I silently followed him until we reached a beach. He swam up and got out and then he... he did the change! I was so close to following him out and yelling at him but I didn't. I waited until he climbed up into a grey cobblestone tower.

I crawled out of the water, my mint green scales turning into tan skin and my rose blush hair  scales turned into Y/H/C and kind of wavy hair. I stood up and stomped over to the tower. I slowly climbed up trying to get used to my legs. I looked over the ledge and saw my brother and another boy. I got up and my brother noticed me but did not recognize me.
"Who are you?" He said scrunching his nose at me.
"It's your TWIN sister! What are you doing on the surface!" I acknowledged the other boy "Is he keeping you against your will? Cause if he is I will-"
"Woah sweetheart I'm not keeping anyone against their will" said the boy, he walked over to me and I realized he was taller than me.he grabbed my chin in between his thumb and index finger and examined my face. He let go and backed up and looked at my body." This is your sister?" He asked Luca and Luca nodded. "She's hot." He said crossing his arms over his chest.
"Alberto!" Luca yelled.
I cocked my head to the side, "What does hot mean?"
Luca went red "It-uh it means that-"
"It means your body is appealing to my eyes" Alberto said.
I went RED.
And I mean red no one in my entire life has ever called my beautiful,pretty or gorgeous let alone hot! He stuck his had towards me.
"Alberto Scorfano."
I didn't really want to shake his hand. So I didn't and just said my name
"Y/N Paguro"
"Huh" he took his hand back and let rest on his side.
I finally got to acknowledge his features. He tan dark skin, he seemed very muscular, he had curly hair but like mine or Lucas his hair was just... different, he had piercing green eyes and freckles that ran across his nose and cheeks.I crossed my hands over my chest
I looked him up and down and smirked. Then turned my attention to Luca "He's kinda hot as well."
It was then Albertos turn to go red. He rubbed the back of his neck and laughed nervously. I turned to Luca and saw he was looking at me with wide eyes. He had obviously never seen this side of me before.
" there's a lot of things you don't know about me Brother."
*Albertos POV*
I then realized something. If she had never been to the surface before, like her brother, how did she know how walk?
"How did you learn to walk?" I asked her.
"I-Um I learnt really quickly when I got to the surface!". She was lying it was very obvious but I went along with it.
"Okay beautiful whatever you say."
*Y/Ns POV*
"Okay beautiful whatever you say."
What?
"Alberto!" Luca yelled again glaring at Alberto.
They started arguing
Luca was yelling at Alberto telling him he's not allowed to say things like that about me, and honestly I was sick of it.
"Luca," he looked at me "I can fight my own battles." He rolled his eyes but stopped yelling Alberto snickered and I shot him a glare,
"Your not off the hook either mister"
I turned to my brother.
"Anyways Luca we need to go before our mother finds us."
"See you tomorrow" Luca said to the boy.
I didn't say anything because honestly,I wanted to come back too.

Word count: 679