Luke and Simeon were called to meet with Michael. They were both nervous about what Michael would want from them. His expression wasn't positive at all. "Simeon I am genuinely dissapointed in you. I'm afraid I will have to separate you from Luke and send you to Devildom." Michael said in a serious tone. "I understand." said Simeon "It's my chance to finally reunite with Lucifer and his brothers" he thought. Luke was begging Michael not to send Simeon away but Simeon cut off "Luke I will be okay. I'll stay at House of Lamentation if Diavolo allows it." Luke nodded and hugged Simeon as a goodbye.

[After sending Simeon to Devildom]

Before he realized it Simeon already was in Devildom. He felt like his body and head became heavier, he looked behind him just to see his new black wings. Simeon looked around and went to House of Lamentation. Welcomed by Lucifer he came in smiling. Lucifer haven't realized his brothers were watching him. Mammon froze from shock "Is this...", "Simeon?" Satan and Levi finished Mammon's question. Simeon told all four what happened. Lucifer and Satan agreed on informing Diavolo.

[After telling Diavolo what happened]

"From what I hear you broke one of the Celestial rules, Simeon." Diavolo shortly summarized, "You don't have to worry now that you're here in Devildom! Rules here aren't that strict as they seem." he announced with a big bright smile. Lucifer sighed, "Thank you Diavolo. I wouldn't want Simeon to stay somewhere unknown." he said and left along with Simeon.

[After Simeon got his own room]

Simeon sat on the bed with a serious expression on his face. "How did this happen? How did this all happen? I was supposed to save them..." his serious expression dissapeared and turned into sad one. Simeon broke down with a silent scream and tears in his eyes. Few minutes passed and Lucifer came in to check on Simeon. He was still crying. Lucifer noticed it and comforted Simeon. After Simeon calmed down a little Lucifer explained to him how to hide demon form. Simeon chuckled "I guess we were always brothers."