What happened?

I run as I feel the tears streaming down my face. Run, keep running I'm telling myself as I'm processing what just had happened. The memories are as vivid as when it happened. As I kept running I felt my legs getting tired in the stormy rainy weather. I stop at a tree and sit against it while I'm still crying. I look up I noticed I was completely wet and dried my face. It's so damn cold are my last thoughts when I fall asleep.

Suddenly its not cold anymore and I look around me. I'm in my house to my surprising. It looks just like it was... before it happened. I shed a tear while I walk to the shelf where pics of my whole family are standing. Its Mom and my sister who are on the pics. Then I hear the door open, its my dad. He looks at me with furious eyes while he has a bottle beer in his hand. He's drunk and walks towards me, suddenly the pics clatter to the ground and I walk backwards. Just as he was about to hit me with the bottle. I wake up, and I'm relieved. It's just a nightmare. As I feel the sun rays on my face I open my eyes. 

This doesn't look like the tree I stayed at. As I stand up I feel a pain in my leg. I must not have felt it because of the adrenaline yesterday. I hear water and behind me is a river. I walk to the river and clean my face with some water. But as I look in the water I notice I'm having pointy ears and my hair is completely white. I go with my hands through my hair which is shoulder length and I'm touching my ears. Am I dreaming again? I pinch myself but noticing I'm not waking up. As I look around me I see everything looks different. Not just like the dark forest I ran through when I was running away from..

As I look up my breath stocked. The tree leaves were vividly green. While the beautiful trees are catching my breath confusion comes up. Where I live is it autumn how is everything so vividly? I walk through the forest and everything to view in the forest. It looks like I just got put in a fantasy story. Then I hear something in the bushes. I turn my head to where the noise comes from. Then I hear a male voice behind me, "who are you?".