Day 12| Attack

A/n: Sorry for the late update, I had the longest week of my life. As an apology, here's a long chapter. 

Day 12: Attack

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•°. *
unedited

''Okay, so as much as I am seeing, she followed Jimin to where he is currently staying,'' Namjoon speaks over the phone to you. Jungkook was before him, signalling him to tell you everything in detail. After getting the confirmation from you, Namjoon replies with an, ''Okay! Thank you, that would be all!'' And he cuts the call, without giving an eye to Jungkook's frantic movements before him.

''You didn't tell her about the honey trap!'' Jungkook scolds the older one. The duo was spying on Elle at your request. And, as much as your boss was against this idea since it's outright illegal, Jungkook took the job to drag Namjoon and make sure he does exactly what he's against.

Namjoon rolls his eyes, ''What Elle wearing is irrelevant in this. Plus! This is illegal! We can go to jail.'' He repeats for the thirty-forth time. ''The hotel Jimin staying in has tight securities! What if someone catches us?''

''Hyung, you are so boring sometimes! Chill. We won't get caught.'' Jungkook easily brushes it off before getting his binocular before his vision field. Namjoon only wipes the beads of sweat off his forehead nervously for the nth time. He gulps and apprehensively looks around, looking out for any signs of danger.

''Hyung, have this sandwich and calm down. By the way, what the hell is she even doing with Jimin? I just want to crash in, to be honest.''

Namjoon takes a huge bite off the sandwich, ''Y/n asked us to wait till she comes before we move along with the next plan.''

The younger one nods and keeps both of his eyes on Jimin's window. ''Ugh, Jimin... hurry up and get back to your senses.'' Jungkook sighed on his own. 

* . °•★|•°∵ ∵°•|☆•° . *

You walk towards the tensed wife of Namjoon, Yiseul. You decided to stay at Namjoon's house for the time being, keeping her a company. If you knew anything about Namjoon's wife, you know that she's extremely shy and always over-thinking. Namjoon and her is the type of couple who are awfully cute and lovey-douby and extremely over-protective of one another. You usually witnessed a stressed Namjoon when it came to his wife's discomfort but little did you know his wife was also a handful when it concerned him. 

"Yiseul, it's okay! Don't worry. He will come back soon!" You did feel bad about asking for Namjoon's help and causing them such anxiety.

"Joon is too nice. He never does anything illegal like this." She worries. "I know he's safe but I also know that he's really stressed right now."

You bite your lower lips in guilt. "I'm sorry..."

"Don't be! If it wasn't Jungkook, I would've urged him to help you myself." She gives you an reassuring smile. "I just don't want Joon to stress just because he's out of his character."

"You guys are stinking cute!"

"Tae, what the fuck? Let me go!" You both turn when you hear Luna.

"You forgot to take your meds." Taehyung argues. He holds the tablets and a glass of water. You watch Luna groan before giving in and take the meds as required. You turn to Yiseul and find her calling Namjoon.

You felt extremely lonely at that moment. Everyone has their partner, except you, who has no idea of Jimin's whereabouts. Your palm finds the way to your belly, 'Don't worry, baby. Your daddy will return soon.' You promise.