Prologue

"Thank you for taking the time to set down with us today Louis, I know this was not an easy choice to make."

"of course, thank you for asking me to be here and do this today." I take a seat on the couch with my coffee in hand.

I find my eyes looking around me taking in all the lights and cameras with so many strange faces.

"So as you are aware we are here today to talk about Harry styles, This is a chance for you to tell your story. To tell the world who the real Harry styles is and what lead to that night." She states putting the recorder on the table in front of us and now is where I am getting nervous.

The door to the room closes behind the security guard as everyone takes a seat making sure all the cameras are on and set to record.

"Good evening everyone, My name is Lisa and this is behind the fame. Tonight we are sitting down to dig deeper into the one and only Harry Styles once more with the one person who can truly make the world understand him and all that accrued." She says in a serious voice to the camera before turning to look at me.

"Please tell us who are and what you were to Harry exactly."

I take a deep breath to calm myself down and peak over to see my best friend giving me a thumbs up.

"My name is Louis Tomlinson and I was his first love and first boyfriend, He was my soulmate."

I feel how quickly my eyes water as the words leave my mouth but I shake that away quickly.

"Can you please tell us a bit more about your relationship through the years before he came famous and after, so we can all see more into his mind." She asks me directly as the camera focuses on me closer.

"It's why I am here today, after much though on everything, I figured it was time to finally share my story of our lives together and apart, It is time for the world to understand all parts of Harry. Maybe then everyone will understand him and it will shred more light on that night."

I look dead into the camera as I speak not letting my voice crack or tremble like it normally would.

Tonight I will not let the pain affect this not again.

"Let us begin"

———————————————————-

Authors note.

Hey loves! This is my new Larry story!

I will be starting it once my other two are finished but just wanted to give everyone a little tease and look into my story. Also yes I was inspired by the song reckless by Madison beer. I always tend to get more inspired by music. If you have any questions or feedback just message me!

Love you all!!!

Xo