Chapter 1-

''Where am i?..'' Malaysia said, confused. ''

where's everybody? why is it so dark..''

 suddenly the room went bright, there was a yell on the distance ''Wake up!!'' , ''i recognize that voice...indo?? indo!'' Malaysia yelled back. ''Indo? where are you?.. it's so bright now.. i- i cant see anything!'' he saw water coming up to him ''huh?!-'' Malaysia woked up in wet clothes, panting, also shocked.

 ''finally, you woke up! took you long enough..''

 ''What the hell indo?! why did you do that! now im wet.'' malay sighed 

''calm down, tiger. a water wouldnt hurt anyone.'' indo laughed ''you shouldve just woke me up like a normal person does! not splashing a water into me, you damned crocodile!'' malay glared at him, obviously annoyed. 

''i already tried that and you didnt even wake up! and i might aswell heard you sleep talking. ''right.. wait- you heard ME sleep talking?!''

 ''yeah? you were like 'oh, indo where are you? where am i?' you sounded like you were in a nightmare, you okay tiger?'' he raised his eyebrows ''yeah i was. but anyways, now all that nightmare stuff ended, im alright now.'' malay got up from the bed then went to his bathroom, wanting to clean himself. 

''oh and you better clean up MY room!'' malay yelled 

''UGGHH.. cant you do it yourself?'' indo almost walked out of mal's room ''no! that is your responsibility so YOU clean up my room!'' ''but Malayyy'' indo whined like a baby ''stop being such a baby.. just clean it already!'' 

''fineee!''

 after 15 minutes, malay got out from the shower, drying his hair. malay looked at indo that is on the floor, resting his ass off ''why are you still here?''  malay raised his eyebrows 

''im tiiredd..'' ''sleep somewhere else, this is not your room, dumbass.'' ''why cant i just stay here a little bit more? i mean-'' indo got cutted off ''yeah? well its fine if you stay in my room but- please get your ass out. i need to change, indo.''

 indo looked at malay who was glaring at him ''my bad.'' 

''wha- JUST GET UR ASS OUT ALREADY!'' malay yelled ''OKAY, OKAY! ILL HEAD OUT! are you that embarrassed with me looking at you when you're half-naked?'' indo got up closing his eyes. now by that said, malay blushed a little from embarrasament. 

''THATS IT! GET OUT.'' malay kicked indo out of the room, closing the door really hard making a loud ''bang'' out of it.  

''jeez...'' indo sighed, he went red a little then head back to his room. 

after awhile, malay got out of his room and went downstairs to see philippines, cooking breakfast. ''morning phil. what are you cooking?'' he yawned. ''morning to you too, mal. oh and you know.. im just cooking some normal pancakes for the three of us. anyway, wheres indo? i thought i told him to woke you up?''

 ''well he did- by splashing a water onto me.. but anyways! maybe hes on his own room rn since i kinda kicked him out of my roooom?- '' ''was that all the fuss is about? gosh.. ya'll need a break from arguing early in the morning! its really annoying to hear. especially when its still 6 am right now.'' phil said as he went to put the pancakes on its each plate.

 ''he started it, and since when youre the one who is parenting here?!- you know damn well that you and indo caused so much troubles everytime.'' malay raised an eyebrow while phil just laughed it off. ''yeeaah.. dont worry about that.''

 malay shrugged and went to the refrigerator getting some milk while phil just placed the plates on the table.

''there! its all set up. can you call indo?'' malay looked at phil, drinking his milk. ''why cant you do that? i've had enough of his bullshits....'' 

''classic malay..'' phil laughed before finishing. ''alright, alright.. ill go get him.'' phil sighed and went to go upstair leaving malay alone. 

hi there! i know. its been 2 years i edited this chapter but im not quite sure if  i really should make chapter 2.. i pretty much lost ideas so i cant do anything about it right nooww- i left this fandom like a year ago too, anyways! sorry for the bad grammars and all that stuff back then. thooughh! i  know i still have bad grammars but i guess i improved? reding this story made me cringe a little.. not quite surprised since this book was made years ago (also this was made from my experience at c.ai lol- so this might aswell be cringe af too-) btw subscribe to chyalvrr! basically my yt account- i make bsd videos there! if you're interested, look it up. aanddd if you want countryhumans videos you can just look up ' chu ! ' or something. i havent update it though since ykkk i left the ch fandom.... ok thats all, byeeee!! 

834 words