Prologue

PROLOUGE

...It's been a while, huh?...you have been sleeping for years.

well, 3 years isn't that long, perhaps?. but still, I know you probably would never hear me but.....I'm sorry... i did this to you.. haha...I really am not the type of person to apologize. but...I really am sorry. 

...

No response, as always.

Your brother really despised me. and i'm sure he's planning to take on revenge on me, just for you. But i have to admit, he has the right, even you, to hurt me...punish me, rather. I do deserve it, no doubt. He really is a good brother to you, I can tell.

He really fought back to me, although i'd often flee the fight. but really, he is strong despite he just reached his adulthood. He will fight for justice.

Why couldn't the likes of you, understand that he still needed you?

...

But what's the point already...you're already dead. Now i have to tell him about you..i'm sure, he'll, without a doubt, kill me by any chance now.

Funny, is it not? I can't do anything right at all.

I got my own creations killed by my own hands, trusted someone who i was unaware of their actions..and now, killing you.

But now, I'll have to make everything right. for the sake of my sanity..for the sake of everything.

I shall put you back together, no matter what.