A Delicious Path

A Delicious Path

Nope…no…absolutely not…

You were not going to give up this opportunity for a nice weekend away, a chance to start fresh again, a chance to cleanse yourself of the memories of an ex boyfriend who was so emotionally abusive that you had lost yourself for a very long time.  It is time to find you again and begin that loving transformation.

You pack up everything in your car, and set your sites on a remote cabin in the mountains a couple hours away.  Hiking is your livelihood, and you are extremely anxious to push yourself to the limits and take in some beautiful nature.

Once at the cabin, you unpack, eat a quick snack, pack your backpack, and set off on a sunset hike.  You are fairly familiar with the terrain, but are up for any challenges that happen to come your way.

You realize half way into the hike that you have forgotten any water, but that isn’t going to stop you from finishing this initial hike.  It feels so good to be out in the clean, fresh air, and you can feel your spirits lifting already.

You walk about another 45 minutes, and start to feel faint.  You brush it off, and keep walking and climbing, even though you feel like you could get sick at any moment.

You should have been listening to your body because less than 5 minutes later, you fall and crash to the ground, hitting your head on a balled up tree root at the base of a large maple tree, knocking yourself unconscious.

*about an hour or so passes*

“Do you think she’s ok?”

“I think so…we patched her up, and she’s breathing well, just knocked out from the bad fall…pulse better than before…well keep our eyes on her so we know she’s ok.”

Your eyelids start to flutter slightly, and through your hazy disposition, you see two figures huddled around a fire, eventually two exceptionally sexy males appearing, and you gasp, prompting these males to turn towards you.

“Oh shit…oh shit...oh shit…where the fuck am I and what the fuck is going on?  Why does my head hurt so badly?  Oh shit, is that blood?  What the fuck is happening?!?!?”

Both males see you on the verge of a meltdown, thrashing the blankets around the cot you are in, trying to figure out what’s happened, and they rush to your side to calm you down and try to explain what’s happened.

“Don’t fucking touch me!  Get the fuck off of me, both of you!!!”

You start to regain your strength and wits about you, and start punching and kicking in the males’ general direction, until one of them grabs your wrists with one hand, his other hand creating a firm grip on your clavicle. 

“Hey…HEY! You need to calm down and…”

You push him so hard trying to get away that you end up falling on top of him on a huge pile of leaves, his hands now holding your head within an inch of his face.

His doe like, deep brown eyes immediately calm you down, your body settling against his torso, and you say in a trembling voice “I…oh gosh…I’m so sorry…I…”

“It’s ok, really, it is.”

He sits you up, you straddling his pelvic area.  He sits up as well, introducing himself as Jungkook, allowing his fingertips to brush the hair out of your eyes, his beautiful eyes continuing to linger on you.

“I’m y/n…I…uh…”

You start to blush as you realize you’re both still sitting in a compromising position, Jungkook starting to tilt his head and smirk, the other male approaching the both of you.