Forget Me (not)

You lock eyes across the room.
Heat flushes your face as you wade through a sea green stare.
You are struggling to maintain eye contact because with every passing second he looks at you, the more intimidating he seems. He smirks and saunters over to you looking towards the ground and back up at your lips.
"Megamind.." you whisper.
He pulls you closer to him by the waist.
"Darling.." he says with a chuckle.
You kiss him and as it becomes more passionate you feel more than just your cheeks warming up.
"Mm, baby," you whisper and bite his blue ear.
"Lets take this to the bedroom shall we?" He questions.
You pull megamind by the neck of his cape to your bed.
"I can't wait to show you my black mamba," he winks at you and unbuckles his pants.
"M-Megamind" you murmur in shock. "It's so big....."
Your eyes widen as he pulls his pants lower and his massive dick springs out of his black leather boxers. It looks like his head isn't the only thing that's gigantic..
"You like it big?" He asks flirtatiously.
"I love it," you say and wink, pulling his bottoms all the way off and wrap me around the back of his neck, using them to pull him closer. He pushes you against the bed frame and kisses your neck, moving further down your body from your collarbone to your cleavage, unbuttoning your top as he goes.
"Ooooooaahhmmmnnngg~ babyyyyy," you moan and pull your pants off as he raises his eyebrow, pleased that you like it. You whip his cape off and toss it on the floor, and he pulls off your pants. You grab him by the hips and pull him closer so that he's on top of you.
"Shall we?" He asks cockily.
"Ruin me" you reply.
Megamind slams his rock-hard cock into your 😳 and you moan with intense pleasure.
"HARDER" you squeal.
He thrusts harder and harder until you are screaming in ecstasy.
"Let me give YOU soemthing to scream about" you whisper to him after finishing.
Wobbling over to the closet you turn back and lick your top lip seductively as Megamind watches from the bed. You open the door and pull out the Forget Me Stick. Swinging it up to rest in your other hand, you start to sashay back to the messy mattress as Megamind's jaw drops, realizing what's about to happen.
"I suggest you bite down on soemthing" you say with a grin.
He smirks and grabs a pillow as you spit on the stick and shove it up his 😳.

Authors note:
Thank you guys for reading if you do lol
This is my first story on here and I deeply apologize for grammatical errors but not at all for the subject ☺️
I may or may not add more chapters so if you're interested then keep an eye out for updates 😏