Psycho killers #2. The Ending.

If you haven't Read the The First Part it's Here

Part 1

Introduction:
As y'all know In part 1 BTS Deal with Y/n and Took her with Them according to the Deal, Y/n Accepted the Deal and saved Uncountable lives Even her Fiance Kim so Hyun. But After That Explosion Y/n is Dead for everyone while the truth is she's alive and BTS have Took her a AWAY from the whole world. But little They Know Y/n Didn't admitted her defeat......If you all Remember her Smirk at the helicopter.
---------------------------+-------------------------
-------------1 Month later From the explosion------------

*Author K POV*

*All the the Executives of Police department Are Gathered along with Chief Kim*

Chief: *stood up*...... Kyung Y/n... was really a capable Officer...!!... I'm the One who should be responsible for Her...!!..*looki'n down in Disappointment*....

Head of Police department: Now...We Have lost the trail for the The Psycho killer Gang and even lost Our police officer...!

-----Door slammed open--------
Officer 1:.*bow*.. I'm sorry to Disturb......But we Found somethi'n...!!.*Eyes down*...

Chief:What is it.....?...
Officer 1 put a Recorder on the Table..
Officer 1: We founded a this Recorder from Officer Kyung's car and luckily it was all Safe...!!..and it also has a message From officer Kyung....!!!

*Everyone in the Room Gasped*

*Chief Took the recorder and starts to play*

------*recorded message playing*---------

Y/n:.. It's 12: 48 am.... I'm in front of That Old Factory......*Took a deep breath*... I'm sorry for not Listening to your orders but I needed to Stop them....!!... Right now I am Goin' Inside the Factory Since I have chased them to Here and I Think They Are Inside this Factory But before That...... I want to record This Message......If I didn't come back....*Sigh*.....I love you Hyun and Everyone.........If anything happens...~~~~*Voice breaking*~~~~