Why worry?

HOPE'S POV~

It had been 2 weeks since I saved Clarke's life, that idiot had got himself spliced by fake Landon who turned out to be malivore...so that's cool? These weeks have been very boring, that word is almost never used in my life but to be honest I missed the adrenaline rushes, the using super cool spells and the super squad. Don't get me wrong! I don't miss anyone being in danger or anyone getting hurt but at least I had a purpose to live. It felt like everyone was moving on with their lives except me, lizzie and MG finally got together which made me happy for her, Josie was getting closer with finch at least that's what it looked like...and I was...I just was. I had lost Landon so many times this time it made me think if he was worth it and if he truly loved me or if I truly loved him? Well, when I told this to the twins they were overjoyed especially Lizzie, it was no secret she hated Landon. But Josie's reaction to it was...interesting, she was trying so hard to not be extremely happy but I could see right through her. And if me being single made her happy, then I guess I kinda liked that? I guess I've always liked her more than a friend and then came Landon and messed everything up but oh well , the worst part was Finch, I don't wanna sound rude but she was kinda with my...crush? I guess you could call Josie that. But I didn't wanna hurt Josie for my own wants. So, life's hurtful. 

*RING RING*

The bell rang and it was time for my class. I heard a knock on my door as I was coming out of the shower, "Coming!" I said as I quickly on my silk robe and went to see who was at the door. It was Josie(I kinda felt exposed in the robe in front of her) she stared at me up and down which made me blush. "h-hey! So I was um thinking if we could walk together to class cuz I really gotta tell you some stuff..i-if that's ok?" Josie asked. "Yea yea of course, let me just put on my clothes. uh your welcome to come sit inside." I replied. She nodded and sat on my bed as I went to the bathroom with my clothes with a million thoughts in my mind. What did she wanna talk to me about? Does she know about my feelings for her? I put on my clothes a quickly as I could so that I could find the answers to my questions.