𝕀ℕ𝕋ℝ𝕆

『"𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕤 𝕘𝕠 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟- 𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕤 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦."

⊰---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⊱

𝙸𝚣𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙺𝚞𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊 𝚡 ♀ 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

↠COMING SOON↞

𝙸𝚉𝙰𝙽𝙰,

the former eighth leader of the Black Dragon and current president of the Tenjiku Gang, feared by the weak and strong alike. Seamlessly invincible in battle, as he is described by many to be rather merciless, cruel, power-hungry, and other expressions of similar inception. 

Despite all being said, he is unironically popular with the ladies. 

At first, gang activities were the only thing standing at the center of his attention, yet, the idea of possessing such an advantage- lingered in his mind on a variety of different occasions.

While the rest of his peers desperately chased after girls, the girls chased after him... and he wasn't about to let go of that very favorable opportunity, each night inviting a new girl over to his apartment that wailed in affluence and wealth.

 After releasing the pent-up sexual tension- he would routinely ghost them as a reminder of his euphemistic golden rule: intimacy without emotional attachment. 

Not once did he believe that a certain girl would be capable of compelling him to think about her every second of every day. 

That is until he met Y/N. 

⊰---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⊱

『"𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕟𝕠 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕟."』

A/N: Izana is 18-years-old in the manga (just wanted to put it out there).

Also, in this FanFic... we will respectfully ignore the Tenjiku Arc 🥲