prevoque

All the prisoners have been talking about a new criminal.. I wonder who that is. Why do I care but he must have done something super bad to get 24 years I guess. Few minutes later all prisoners needed to get in line to meet 3 new prisoners, I hoped that it wouldn't take much time. My heart dropped seeing such a beautiful handsome boy definitely the boy I dreamed of since I was small...

My heart stopped seeing such a beautiful face but he seemed to be sad

My heart stopped seeing such a beautiful face but he seemed to be sad.. Am so concerned to know what happened

•• After the reunion••

Let's go back to the cell. I guess maybe I could talk to him he seem so sweet.. Not like those crusty prisoners, hey-y I'm so sorry but... You have such beautiful eyes.

"Oh.. Hey.. Thank you well what's your name..?"

My name? My name is lily. Lily fernandez..

" you seem friendly.. My name is cameron herrin."

Why did you do to have such big sentencing?

" my brother.. Almost hit  a woman and I was behind him. And he turned lane for me to hit the woman and her baby it wasn't my intention. I swear and I've had many panic attacks and was rushed to the hospital.."

OH my thats terrible didnt they hear you're side of the story?

"No.. They dont wanna give me chances.."

" I will be so lonely here.."

We looked each other in the eye I never thought I would meet the boy of my dreams... He's ocean eyes I can just look into his eyes non stop.

"Well what happened to you?"

Well my step mom tried murdering me so I got mad and stabbed her and regretted it. I didnt want to do that, I cried for hours...

" this is horrible to hear.. *touches arm*"

I fell in love deeply when he touched my arm, he's soft hands made me feel another kind.. A love that I never felt since ages...

Oh my sentencing is 36 years...

" Am so sorry.."

And it will be hard in this prison... They are monkeys here.. You can stay with me we will be fine. Don't be scared and wait for me

" thank u so much..."