A New Mission

Shu's POV

It's Tuesday, 4pm. I was preparing to leave the daycare center when my phone suddenly rang, I picked it up and noticed an unknown number calling me, "must be a client or something" I thought, I answered it unbothered and a deep voice asked " hello, you must be Red Snow right?" I replied " yes, what do you need me for?"

Red Snow was my alias but only some know of it since and everyone who does is rich guys with a dark background or something like that. " well I'd like to make a deal with you" he said creepily but I don't give a crack I answered " just say what you want already" I could feel him grinning on the other side of the phone " well then, the targets are two CEO's and Models of successful companies.. I want you to kill them" he added "of course I'll pay you handsomely if you get this done" I took a moment to think about it. " so.. is it a deal?"

"how much?" I said, he answered "huh?" I repeated "how. much." The man chuckled, "1billion dollars" my eyes widened, why would they even pay such a big amount? It only means that the targets are difficult to kill.

Shu: 'sigh' all right, tell me where they are, what they do, and who they actually are.

???: w-what do you mean? I've been telling the you the truth from the start!

Shu: I know you're lying.

???: if you question more further I won't pay you anymore.

Shu: 'sigh' whatever, just message me the other details and pay me half of the amount to start.

???: mm, okay..

'beep' shu turned the his phone off, it ringed and showed someone messaging him. He scoffed and continued to pack his things and swinged it onto his shoulder.

Time skip

Shu went home and took off his shoes as he plopped onto his bed, he took out his phone from his pocket and looked at it, he clicked the message and stared at it then sighed.

...

It was 8 in the night, shu woke up from an alarm and he rubbed his eye.

Shu: 'sigh' I never get enough sleep..

Shu got up from his bed and walked to a room beside his bed, it was a room full of costumes, suits, gowns, hats and many others.

Shu took his phone again and read the message once more,
(???)-"Lui Shirosagi: owner and CEO of Rideout Corp, also the top model for their company, Male, 23 years old, always goes to a private bar named "Achilles" after his work from the company is done at 10 pm"
(???)-"Free De La Hoya: owner and CEO of BC Corp, also the top model of their company, 23 years old, always goes to a private bar named "Achilles" after his work from the company is done at 11pm"
(???)-         _______________________________
                                     GMONEH
                         You have successfully given
                                  $500, 000,000
                                   To — — —
                 __________________________________

Shu: I always get male targets.. they must be some underground killers or drug dealers or something like that, or maybe this client just want them dead because they're so much better than him in everything.

Shu said as he walked down his closet looking for the perfect outfit for stalking, black leather boots, indigo colored pants, white shirt with a black jacket, he took a black mask from a drawer in his table beside his full-body mirror and a black cap from the stand.

He looked at himself in the mirror before nodding and opening another drawer from a table beside the mirror, little white containers saying different colors were inside the drawer and he picked up one that said "blue" and opened it revealing blue contact lenses.